FS: JE Reel 1350 Front and Rear Driveshafts

SaddleTramp

SOLD ----- For Sale: Front and Rear JE Reel 1350 Driveshafts for a 2012-2015, auto, 4 door (JKU).

Driveshaft lengths are for lift heights between stock to 5-6" of lift. These were installed in May 2014 and have less than 4000K miles on them. No scratches, dents or dings.

These will not include the differential yokes or transfer case flanges but both sets can be obtained from JE Reel (Jim is first-class by the way) with a quick phone call to them. Reel will sell the pairs of flanges and yokes for $375 direct.

Local pickup only at Off Road Evolution and prefer to sell as a pair, they will be available in a few weeks.

$750 for the pair OBO.

Last edited:
i'm going to need a front soon, blew my jeep fund on the soft top.

You know you'll need a rear too sooner or later, ;-) on one of those two shiny rigs.

et al: I'll find out how much yokes/flanges will be from Reel in the AM and post it up in the morning.

damn i wish shipping would be an option. that 1350 would be awesome to have up front. GLWS even tho im sure they will both sell quick! :yup:

Spoke with Reel this morning and they will sell the flanges/yokes direct for $375. Edited and adjusted pricing in the first post to reflect this.

Top Bottom