Fuck your forum, fuck your rules.

JKWrang

"...Have been being sarcastic" is redundant. Been and being are different tenses of the same verb and therefore cannot coexist in a sentence, let alone a paragraph.

Just saying.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bigcharlie58

Yes. The audacity. Maybe you would've realized that I could care less about this forum and have been being sarcastic if you didn't spend your life online being a fucking nerd and obtained some sort of interpersonal skills. Fuck off.

Maybe you would've realized - if you didn't spend your life online being a fucking nerd and obtained some sort of interpersonal skills. Now, mid sentence, introduce the fact that each reply previous to this have been sarcasm. Have been refers to the time in which the verb (being) takes place.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Maybe you would've realized - if you didn't spend your life online being a fucking nerd and obtained some sort of interpersonal skills. Now, mid sentence, introduce the fact that each reply previous to this have been sarcasm. Have been refers to the time in which the verb (being) takes place.

1414636420598.jpg

Loading please wait....

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Maybe you should re-read my sentence and understand the context before you come after me with that shit there, buddy.

You keep telling yourself that.

Question: who do you think is the puppet and who is the puppeteer in this conversation?

I like it here; you don't...yet here you are.

Big Chuck do you have any flexing pics of your jeep with a forklift?

Does hitting whoops in the desert make you feel like you hit a person?

I gotta know because you sure sound like a real winner WS about a year ago.

Wait I know you want to bring awareness to not so well known veterans organizations.

I maybe a redneck but I can think and can put my shocks with out having tic all for assurance but once.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bigcharlie58

Big Chuck do you have any flexing pics of your jeep with a forklift?

Does hitting whoops in the desert make you feel like you hit a person?

I gotta know because you sure sound like a real winner WS about a year ago.

Wait I know you want to bring awareness to not so well known veterans organizations.

I maybe a redneck but I can think and can put my shocks with out having tic all for assurance but once.

Please enlighten me as to what you're referring to?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yes. The audacity. If you didn't spend your life online being a fucking nerd and obtained some sort of interpersonal skills, maybe you would've realized that I couldn't care less about this forum and was being sarcastic. Fuck off.

Fixed it for you. Now we can move on. Perhaps a discussion of the proper use of contractions. ("Wifes")

I'd much rather talk about Jeeps but you seem intent on being a troll.

Bigcharlie58

Fixed it for you. Now we can move on. Perhaps a discussion of the proper use of contractions. ("Wifes")

I'd much rather talk about Jeeps but you seem intent on being a troll.

There is more than one way to phrase something. Well done, though.

Brankz

Bigcharlie58

Guess I am just too dumb to know any better. I thought you looking for an apprentice to teach how to be a non nerdy douchebag on Internet forums.

I'm confused to as what you're talking about. You brought up veteran's organizations and apprenticeships, why?

Bigcharlie58

View attachment 107216

It's funny how this 👆Dbags say that we waste our time here , buy they just create a account to talk shit like him 👆👆👆👆

I did not create this account to talk shit. I've been using this forum for quite some time and it is very helpful. I've just witnessed a lot of people being chastised for not following rules and when they were confronted it was in w manner in which I don't agree with. This whole thread is out of context. Although, I have been an asshole, i don't really care. I'll admit from my standpoint this has all become a troll.

Top Bottom