Fuel Prices

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This graph clearly shows that fuel was at a low price before COVID.

I wish I was still paying $2.72 a gallon….

Anyone who does not understand that Biden and crew WANT fuel prices to go up is not listening to what Biden and crew are actually saying.
Literally gas prices went above 2019 prices when the russia shit started. They just had an excuse to do it.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
And to be clear because it seems like people don’t appreciate the fact, I’m NOT defending Biden. All I’m saying is that we cannot lose sight of the bigger picture of what, and who, is the real problem.

AZVAJKU

Hooked

Even a LibTard like Maher understands what really happened.

America’s energy policy should be an all of the above, market driven solution. Anything that must be subsidized by the Gov (The Taxpayer) to succeed is not the answer.

Kuboske

For me personally, I found this to make a lot of sense…

https://www.reddit.com/r/LouderWithCrowder/comments/vf7xwu
That was a very good, simple and clear explanation of the fallacies of the Biden administration's position.
The left is so wrong on fossil fuels that they are truly a danger to this nation.
I really wish they would teach high school kids the truth about how corporations have to operate in a capitalist, nation.
And, that a capitalist system is absolutely the best there is.

Kuboske

Well, we are at war with Russia…a proxy war. It has also been a showcase of US weapons superiority…after the last few months in Ukraine, who would want to buy Russian weapons?…you might want to look at Raytheon and Lockheed Martin stock…
American Javelin and stinger missiles are unquestionably superior to Russian weapons. Trouble is, we (Americans) should not be involved in this conflict at all. Ukraine is losing badly and we are literally borrowing money from the Chinese, (or just printing it out of thin air)to give to Ukraine. The U.S. mainstream news media has been lying to the public about what is truly going on. Most Americans know nothing about the Ukrainian war that has been ongoing since 2015. I believe the truth about eastern Ukraine will start to be known very soon. It cannot be covered up for much longer. This article explains it very well.

I think we are in for a long road of high inflation on many things, and fuel prices will remain high for a long time.
I hope I'm wrong.

BCwillys

Up here in northern BC , Canada we're paying $2.16 per liter which translates into about $8.17 per gallon and it keeps going up courtesy of the liberal-ndp government and their anti-energy policies. Oh no wait, they said it's Russia's fault.... Here's a little of our governments propaganda Screenshot_20220620-111005.png

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Up here in northern BC , Canada we're paying $2.16 per liter which translates into about $8.17 per gallon and it keeps going up courtesy of the liberal-ndp government and their anti-energy policies. Oh no wait, they said it's Russia's fault.... Here's a little of our governments propaganda View attachment 376199
Lol you get a one time rebate of $110 which isn’t even a full tank of gas. What a joke. That is like being kicked in the dick right after being kicked in the dick.

Colorado4x4

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Top Bottom