Gas Tax in California

SDG

Caught the Bug
That is such a load of bullshit.

I would expect that all of the Ag businesses in Ca should be getting credits for all the CO2 their crops consume????

maxcustody

That is crazy, I lived in California from 2010 to 2012......... I liked it but they come up with some crazy things!! I was in San Diego last week for work and gas was $4.45, in VA I just paid $2.97:doh:

noroad

That is crazy, I lived in California from 2010 to 2012......... I liked it but they come up with some crazy things!! I was in San Diego last week for work and gas was $4.45, in VA I just paid $2.97:doh:

Hell $2.97 would piss me off!!! we are at $3.35, this is complete bullshit. its a tax on the people not for the people, state reps are out of control over there!

Last edited:

sean.m.adams33

I paid 4.69 earlier today. It's only getting more out if hand.

StrizzyChris

I am pretty excited to exit this state for the politics, and taxes. They're ripping the souls out of their population through their wallet and still bankrupt...pretty pathetic place! :yup:

I assume this tax is what keeps the CA roads in good condition and pot hole free 

....and the lack of winter :dont_tell:

LeighP

lol....Our country just rid itself of one of these BS "climate change" taxes...and immediately, my electricity bill went down....yay!
A friend of mine is a born and raised California car guy...... 7 or 8 years ago, he moved to northern Arizona.....couldn't wait to get out of LA.

Mikes Offroad

Move to Canada and pay $5.59 for a US gallon or $6.76 for a Can gallon. You can also do this while it's -52 below with the wind.

Top Bottom