Gladiator Hybrid in 2025

kevman65

Hooked
To be honest, hybrid makes more sense than trying to jump to full electric on a specific date.

I for one would be more likely to buy a hybrid than a full blown electric anything.

NPC 6060⁸42

To be honest, hybrid makes more sense than trying to jump to full electric on a specific date.

I for one would be more likely to buy a hybrid than a full blown electric anything.
I have owned hybrid vehicles in the past and can say if it was a straight hybrid yes. But they are going to make a plug in hybrid which I’ve also owned I can tell you hybrid is great but plug in sucks. You have a crappy electric only range but always carrying around a huge battery so your fuel mileage suffers when you are not in electric mode. Plus the extra weight chews up tires and brakes faster than a regular hybrid.

ScoobyCarolanNC

I don't care, I like the Rivians. Don't make our shit electric, go invent some cool new shit that is just electric. The new R3 is dope, I would hoon the shit out of it.
rivianr3.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
hell yes! now tear out all the trees and replace them with tree looking charging stations so we can pat ourselves on the back and feel good about what we're contributing to climate change, fake trees in Moab will show how serious we are about climate change and the environment; we're making it better!

Also, level all the meadows and green pastures, we need the space for solar panels to keep the charging trees alive and don't forget to drain all the rivers and streams for the open pit mines we need to keep producing what will be needed for repairs.

We don't want any natural carbon capturing plants; they are the leading cause of climate change. If you see anything green coming out of the ground run over it with your EV and kill that climate change causing shit!!

Now that I have an environmentally friendly EV I can drive where I want when I want, Cryptobiotic Soil? fuck that shit, I drive an EV!

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
A guy I work with just bought a Rivian truck, and it’s actually really nice and cool, and actually has a good range for electric, but the non starter for me is that he just took a 6 hour road trip that took 8.5 hours cause he had to stop 3 times to charge for like 45min each, and was in CA, the Mecca for EVs, but couldn’t just get off any exit, had to plan the route to make it. No thanks.

Top Bottom