Good deal? Rubi Tcase and Sway bar?

ESSAYONS12B

I'm looking at a Tcase and sway bar out of an 08' Rubicon to swap into a 13' Sport. Talked the guy down to $925 for both. Does this seem like a good deal? Does anyone know of any issues with this swap?

NV375

I'm looking at a Tcase and sway bar out of an 08' Rubicon to swap into a 13' Sport. Talked the guy down to $925 for both. Does this seem like a good deal? Does anyone know of any issues with this swap?

Someone jump in and correct me if I get this wrong. I believe you need a t-case form a '12 or newer for your '15. The sway bar should work.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Someone jump in and correct me if I get this wrong. I believe you need a t-case form a '12 or newer for your '15. The sway bar should work.

Only with an automatic. It's not a problem with manual transmissions.

ESSAYONS12B

They would be going in a '13 2 door sport. From what I have read 12 or newer auto is on its own the rest are the same. I could be wrong just what I have read

NV375

They would be going in a '13 2 door sport. From what I have read 12 or newer auto is on its own the rest are the same. I could be wrong just what I have read

Since you have not given a wave and your profile says '15 and you did not specify above about the '13 I had to guess auto.

Last edited:

NV375

I did not intend to come across as an asshat. Details help. Sounds like a decent deal if everything is in good shape.

ESSAYONS12B

I did not intend to come across as an asshat. Details help. Sounds like a decent deal if everything is in good shape.

Any and all help is appreciated! I did not take it in that manner at all! :) I decided to go ahead and purchase them, picking them up on Monday.

mule

I have to ask, where did you find such a screaming deal? I have been looking for a good while (local mostly) and have been less than successful.

If you ended up passing on this one, please relay all that info on to me please. ;)

ESSAYONS12B

I have to ask, where did you find such a screaming deal? I have been looking for a good while (local mostly) and have been less than successful.

If you ended up passing on this one, please relay all that info on to me please. ;)

I found it on Craigslist in Minneapolis MN about 4 hrs from where I live. I Ended up getting all the Rubi goodies (front and rear complete D44's with lockers, 4:1 Tcase, and Rubi Sway bar) from the same guy for $3375. This was a pretty lucky find I think. Wish you luck in your search though!

Last edited:

mule

That is freaking awesome! You can officially call yours a RubiClone.

Good find for you.

Top Bottom