Got me a Rubi!

Bacon

I really don't care for the colour matched hard top or the wheels, but those will be sold to fund better mods.... it's got a 1.75" spacer up front and I bought a Flashpaq on my way home with it. plans? cut flares and bumpers, small lift (if any), bumpstops and shocks, 35's, wheel it.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yea I'm not a fan of the wheels or colored top either. But hey Congrats!!! at least you got a Rubi now!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Bacon

It does looks like a stormtrooper doesn't it? lol, I kept thinking "it looks like something but I can't put my finger on it. that's it. a stormtrooper. thanks.

jelliott076

" It is an expensive mud slogging, sand throwing, snowmobile with a heater, convertable toy that as a bonus happens to provide daily transportation. " <--- Love it!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Those wheels need to go! I like the color matched top with color matched flares but only in certain colors, and white is one of them.:thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice looking stormtrooper:thumbup:

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

It does looks like a stormtrooper doesn't it? lol, I kept thinking "it looks like something but I can't put my finger on it. that's it. a stormtrooper. thanks.

this means you should keep the hard top and name your rig Stormtrooper! good observation Munstie!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Except to the mother, very few babies arrive in the world perfect, but you definitely have a nice looking addition to your family. Well played!!:thumb:

Top Bottom