GPS Vehicle Tracking systems

Spazbyt

Hooked
And when your trade in and down is about 2/3's the purchase price of the new vehicle and they still put one in, bet your ass they get yelled at to remove it before it goes off the lot. FYI, most dealers that install them tie the monthly fee into your payment plan. That's where I spotted it and told them to remove it or deal was dead.
Next time just find a similar make and model car and hide the GPS tracker on it. That should buy you some time.

kevman65

Hooked
I have yet to see any customer charged for one. It is always the finance company that pays the fee. It's a seperate thing from anything the dealer does. they just pay for the install of the unit.
It was listed on the final financial statement for me to sign. In black and white they wanted me to pay for it and if I hadn't have read it through I would have.

Bad for them was, it WASN'T on the offer sheet that I and the Sales Manager had signed off on.

kevman65

Hooked
Next time just find a similar make and model car and hide the GPS tracker on it. That should buy you some time.
I didn't need any time, they tried to pull a fast one and got caught. I could have and should have paid cash, but I didn't want to knock my savings down that far. In hindsight, I did the right thing.

trailraider

It was listed on the final financial statement for me to sign. In black and white they wanted me to pay for it and if I hadn't have read it through I would have.

Bad for them was, it WASN'T on the offer sheet that I and the Sales Manager had signed off on.
interesting. must depend on the subprime lender I guess. maybe not all figure they should foot the bill for someone with shitty credit.

Top Bottom