Granite Crystal Metallic lets see them

Havoc40

Can't believe I haven't ran across this thread yet :shock:

I'll take a better pic tonight after I finally wash off 10 lbs of grinding grit and dust. Anyway, here's mine

20151012_000815.jpg

EDIT: Guess I lied because I just went through this and found my old post LOL! The little green arrow wasn't highlighted though?

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I suppose I won't be the only one in my area with a granite wrangler after this year. Was kina nice being the only one lol :cool:

Agreed, I love that it's not a very common color. Plus once the discontinued it I thought that was it. Now there is a potential to see many more of them. On second thought, this color sucks! No one buy it!!

Sessoms14X

Agreed, I love that it's not a very common color. Plus once the discontinued it I thought that was it. Now there is a potential to see many more of them. On second thought, this color sucks! No one buy it!!

Ppl have even just come up to me and complemented just on the color saying how much they like it and that they've never seen a wrangler that color.
I've even told my salesman to not let anyone buy a granite wrangler and he said he'd do his best to make sure no one does lol, he's a buddy of mine so let's just hope he can get by with it :sly:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Ppl have even just come up to me and complemented just on the color saying how much they like it and that they've never seen a wrangler that color.
I've even told my salesman to not let anyone buy a granite wrangler and he said he'd do his best to make sure no one does lol, he's a buddy of mine so let's just hope he can get by with it :sly:

In my area I have the only Granite 4 door I've seen, and there is one 2 door I see regularly. That's it. I was hoping they would keep the color more exclusive. So much for that. They should stop making this color until they come out with the trucks in 2018, so I can get a Granite 4 door Jeep truck!

Sessoms14X

In my area I have the only Granite 4 door I've seen, and there is one 2 door I see regularly. That's it. I was hoping they would keep the color more exclusive. So much for that. They should stop making this color until they come out with the trucks in 2018, so I can get a Granite 4 door Jeep truck!

Yeah I honestly thought that they were gonna do it for 1 year and keep it an exclusive color as well. But I'm sure people who bought a 10a thought it was gonna be an exclusive jeep as well.... lol

dunn81

I suppose I won't be the only one in my area with a granite wrangler after this year. Was kina nice being the only one lol :cool:

I agree, but had a granite sport show up last fall after I purchased mine; and I only have a little over 3k people in my hometown![emoji19] I may have to trade-up for the '16 ...

Anyone know if the 75th anniversary is gonna be limited to certain colors?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444788011.593989.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444788043.592123.jpg

Top Bottom