GraniteCrystal build thread

GraniteCrystal

Woohooo! Looks good man

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks!
Def gonna keep your build thread in mind if I ever dump the AEV for a stubby. The fronts turned out great with the lip transition.

I may have to copy you, on the lines you used.

Copying is highest form of flattery! Copy away!

GearHead71

That looks awesome. I'm doing this Friday and am going to take those same lines. Yours came out so straight I don't think you need the door trim either, great job!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

GraniteCrystal

Looks awesome man!

I think Scott used a microscope, a NASA level, and the method below to make those cuts.

View attachment 247036

Damn those lines are clean!! Nice job

Damn, that came out great! Nice job :thumb:

That looks awesome. I'm doing this Friday and am going to take those same lines. Yours came out so straight I don't think you need the door trim either, great job!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Man that looks great

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks all! Much appreciated.

WJCO

Meme King
Did a chalk test. Here are before and after pics. I took pics of all 4 but they all look like this. I was at 28psi. Thoughts?

Before
View attachment 247543

After
View attachment 247546

Extend the chalk to 4 tread rows and check again. So basically double it. Honestly on really aggressive mud tires, it's pretty hard to get the very outer lugs to wear the chalk away. I think you'll be good. We found both our Jeeps to be perfect at 29 cold.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! I think I need to do the same. I know I've donated or lost a few tools last year and need to get them replaced.

Top Bottom