Grapes & Grub

bladeolson

I just picked up my Rubicon today! I hope to join you guys soon!

I love it so much already. So much to learn. I hope you guys can help me to learn!

Attachments

• 1429339823587.jpg
    1429339823587.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 47

I love it so much already. So much to learn. I hope you guys can help me to learn!

That's one thing I love about our NORCAL group we all help each other out!!! Keep your eye out we do a lot of runs so jump in we'd love to run with you!

UpsideUp

If you think that's sexy wait until you see it's 4 door twin. Sometimes size matters and when I say size, I mean land yacht's :cheesy:

I can't wait to see a 4door on 40's. I've never seen one! I've heard of it...kinda like a Sasquatch..you have a feeling they are out there but the a flighty and hard to catch a glimpse of. :)

UpsideUp

Hi UpsideUp we won't be going that way we're taking Hwy 37 to Lakeville Rd to 116, we would love it if you could meet us at Starbucks in Petaluma on S. McDowell Blvd around 9:45 am - 10 am. See ya then!

Ahhh Copy that! I was trying to drive your rout in my head and piece all those numbers together. I should have made the right turn at Albuquerque! Ok...I will see if I can get over that way in your time frame. Look forward to seeing you all soon. :)

Mrs.2013rubirick

Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet you! Magellanjenn had it right, everyone here is always up to help :) see you on the trail sometime!

Top Bottom