Greetings from Bristol,TN ! 2010 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - White

Rollincoal420

Hey Josh. Knoxville guy here. If u ever make it down to windrock, hit me up, I'm always out there. I may b hitting u up to do some riding up in ur neck of the woods as well

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

JArnold

Hey Josh. Knoxville guy here. If u ever make it down to windrock, hit me up, I'm always out there. I may b hitting u up to do some riding up in ur neck of the woods as well

Sounds great! Just let me know and we'll get some guys together! There's not a TON of trails but plenty to keep you out all day.

We will be coming to windrock here soon so I'll def get up with you. I'll be in the gatlinburg in a couple weeks (we always run away from the race crazies).
I'm looking forward to visiting some shops in the area. I recently found out about a place called "Jeepism"?

Rollincoal420

Jeepism is pretty new, in Townsend. One of the guys in our local club is friends w the owner or in another club w the owner or something like that. I didn't get to make to the grand opening event but everyone from my club that went had great things to say. I think mostly apparel and accessories, like bolt on stuff. I think. There is also overly offroad, and atomic city 4x4 are about the only other 2 I know of w an actual shop/store front. Unless u consider Top Gun Customz and "offroad " shop.

Let me know when ur down, hopefully ill have my jeep up and running

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE!! Id get an AEV procal and see how bearable the 37s are. Might buy you a little time depending on how you plan to use it. It really does make a big difference.

JArnold

Welcome to WAYALIFE!! Id get an AEV procal and see how bearable the 37s are. Might buy you a little time depending on how you plan to use it. It really does make a big difference.

I picked up the superchips programmer and it's awesome!! I really don't feel a need to regear anytime soon. It would be nice but it's perfectly bearable at the moment.

Calhoun2137

Nice :) i just traded in my king ranch lifted with 37 for my 2012 jeep jk. love it.
welcome to wayalife:standing wave:

Top Bottom