Greetings from MD

Tackerdown

Banned
That's awesome nice jeep and Welcome to WAYALIFE. I can't sell my bike nope can't do it. But once its paid off I can do more mods.:D

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Bootman83

Just a few pics from the weekend's upgrades.

Start with TF 2.5 Coil Lift, Install 315x75x16 General Grabber AT2, 16'' ProComp 7069s

Attachments

• Right Front Coil:Shock Teraflex.jpg
    Right Front Coil:Shock Teraflex.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 29
  • ProComp 16'' Alloy Wheel.jpg
    ProComp 16'' Alloy Wheel.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Driver Side Track Bar Bracket w:Shock:Coil.jpg
    Driver Side Track Bar Bracket w:Shock:Coil.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 29
  • 315:75:16 GGAT2 w:16" ProComp 7069.jpg
    315:75:16 GGAT2 w:16" ProComp 7069.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 28

Bootman83

Then do some AEV ProCal calculations, Drill Door Handles

Attachments

• AEV ProComp.jpg
    AEV ProComp.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Drilled Door Handle.jpg
    Drilled Door Handle.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 26

Bootman83

Rip off that damn plastic elbow-dragger, Add the ISEE LED Brake lights, and JK decals

Attachments

• Front Shot of Removal Of Plastic Elbow Dragger.jpg
    Front Shot of Removal Of Plastic Elbow Dragger.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Right Brake Light:JK Logo 2.jpg
    Right Brake Light:JK Logo 2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 29
  • Removal of Plastic Elbow Dragger.jpg
    Removal of Plastic Elbow Dragger.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Right New Brake Light w:JK logo.jpg
    Right New Brake Light w:JK logo.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 29

Bootman83

And you get…Not bad for a weekends worth of work

Attachments

• JK Pass Side After Lift.jpg
    JK Pass Side After Lift.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 26
  • Eye From the Sky.jpg
    Eye From the Sky.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Front View Of JK after Lift.jpg
    Front View Of JK after Lift.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 29

Bootman83

Nice!!! I really like the door handles!!!

Sent via carrier pigeon

Thanks! Yeah I was nervous doing the door handles but I figured I would dive straight in. Really pretty straight forward once you get a template made. That took the most time and was a pain. I think I did 3 of them, when I was researching a lot of guys just went and just eye balled it. a few mistakes on 2 of the handles but nothing big or that most people could tell.

Napalm90

Thanks! Yeah I was nervous doing the door handles but I figured I would dive straight in. Really pretty straight forward once you get a template made. That took the most time and was a pain. I think I did 3 of them, when I was researching a lot of guys just went and just eye balled it. a few mistakes on 2 of the handles but nothing big or that most people could tell.

It just looks cool, I wouldn't do it mainly because with the luck I have, even if I use a small bit, I would end up with a hole in the door....

Sent via carrier pigeon

Bootman83

It just looks cool, I wouldn't do it mainly because with the luck I have, even if I use a small bit, I would end up with a hole in the door....

Sent via carrier pigeon

Haha…if I can do it a monkey can do it. I just shoved a bunch of shop towels behind it. I didn't once come close to getting the paint. The small holes and the towels worked great. Started small and just increased bits till I was happy with the sizing.

But I understand.

JKLIFE

Looks awesome! Welcome to the club! I'm down in Fredericksburg VA. Hit me up if you ever wanna hit the trails!

Bootman83

Thanks guys. Definitely will. Can't wait to get out there. Have the OR-Fab Tire Carrier w/rotopax I need to get on (maybe next weekend) and a re-gear set up for beginning of June and then the trails will be calling my name. Some other ideas too but need to get those done before I venture off-road.

Top Bottom