Gulches, SC July 18th & 19th

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
What time is everyone thinking about getting on the trail Sunday?

He opens at 10. I am good shooting for that time. If someone is coming up 85, I will gladly meet up with them and guide them into the park.

I'll be there at ten as well. :thumbup:

Is anyone going up on Saturday still?

I'm not making any promises at this point, but I may be there Sat now. My family schedule is shifting and it may work in my favor.

jango

Is anyone going up on Saturday still?

I plan on attending this and plan to arrive Friday night hopefully. If not then, then I'll probably be there Saturday around noon ready to wheel.

I Plan on wheeling Saturday and Sunday

Last edited:

Kendawg198

I am 5 hours away. I could do a Saturday ride starting around 12 or 1. The park closes at dusk so that eliminates a night ride.

AU Bronc N JK

He opens at 10. I am good shooting for that time. If someone is coming up 85, I will gladly meet up with them and guide them into the park.

My wife and I would like to join y'all on Saturday or Sunday. Let us know later this week which day y'all want to ride. We would be coming up I85 from clemson/seneca area. Never been to gulches but would like to give it a go with some fellow jk'ers!!

MrTy, put us down for the Sunday morning ride for sure. If u guys decide to go sat we can come sat instead. Thanks.

Luke

Last edited:

bsimon187

Looks like my plans changed and have to go on Saturday instead of Sunday. Forgot I was going to Vegas for a conference Monday.

If anyone wants to head together I am coming from the Easley area.

AU Bronc N JK

Looks like my plans changed and have to go on Saturday instead of Sunday. Forgot I was going to Vegas for a conference Monday.

If anyone wants to head together I am coming from the Easley area.

The wife and I should be going on Saturday, and we could come through Easley from Seneca or meet up somewhere along the way.. We could meet up on our way and caravan up/down to Gulches together if ya want.

If it's pouring down rain, we may not attend.. Otherwise, we are in!

Luke

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
The wife and I should be going on Saturday, and we could come through Easley from Seneca or meet up somewhere along the way.. We could meet up on our way and caravan up/down to Gulches together if ya want.

If it's pouring down rain, we may not attend.. Otherwise, we are in!

Luke

Are you going to try and make Sunday too?

bsimon187

Awesome! Weather looks good for the weekend. I am hoping we get rain Wednesday and Thursday to knock the dust down out there for the weekend.

Top Bottom