HALF TIME for the 392

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this has been a long time coming but Cindy and I FINALLY got around to installing the awesome factory half doors that we ordered up with our 392 Jeep JL Wrangler. And I should note, we almost didn't get them on again and thanks to the fact that we were having so much fun driving this beast of a Jeep doorless. But, there really is something to be said about half doors and they way they make a Wrangler look or at least, in our opinion.

Anyway, here are some shots of what our 392 looks like now :cool:

20231019195557-ebaeb954.jpg

20231019195621-af1491d5.jpg

20231019195208-30d3d674.jpg

20231019195055-c19f31fb.jpg

:cool:

Ddays

Hooked
Perfect. No doors are cool, but the half doors are the perfect arm rests and they keep a lot of the chilly morning air off of you.
They're just super comfortable.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is how a Jeep is supposed to look and when I get to Texas next year I am going to be on the lookout for half doors.
If you didn't order them with your Jeep, they can be hard to come by but if you can find a set, they are totally worth it. Good luck to you (y)
Looks great. Nice background too.
Thank you :)
They look great...my half doors are still in the original box.
I literally just opened mine up for the first time to do this LOL
20231019195406-a7cac16b.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, looking so good! Love those doors!
Thank you. We really love them too :)
Looking badass! I don't remember, did you get the dual top group so you can run a soft top with soft upper door surrounds as well?
You can’t get half doors and dual tops together.
What Overlander said, it's not possible to order the dual top group if you get the dual door group.

However... we did keep the premium twill soft top that came with JET and assuming there weren't any changes made, hope to install it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks so good!
Thank you :)
I have no words 🤤
LOL - I understand 😁
Perfect. No doors are cool, but the half doors are the perfect arm rests and they keep a lot of the chilly morning air off of you.
They're just super comfortable.
It really is nice how well they help to keep wind under control and even better, help hold heat in when driving on a chilly morning. They really are great to have.

Top Bottom