Happy Birthday Wayoflife!!

happy-birthday-poems.jpg

xkid

Happy birthday. I can remember this one. Day after mine.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Happy Birthday! Got my windshield stickers yesterday...Thanks! Silver one for me and a white one for a buddy.

uhporkchop

We have never met in person but as a member of this community you created my family and I would like to wish you a Happy Birthday Eddie. Oh yes and big thanks to you and Cindy for the Live coverage of SEMA 2014. There are many of us around the world; whether it be sitting in the hot sun and dirt of the middle east or crammed behind a desk in a stuffy office in the good ole US of A, that I guarantee would agree with me when I say because of the combined hard work from the two of you, our days were immediately brighten as we all got back behind our devices to see what new had been posted from the show.

P.S. Thanks again for the deal on the coil overs. I have finally finished rebuilding them and this next time home I will finally have them mounted up and read to assault the trails.

rubicrawl

Happy birthday Eddie thank you for creating this awesome forum where I've met good friends 🍻cheers brother

Sent from Moab

Top Bottom