Happy Thanksgiving... and request

Jaydoc1

I have been told by my spousal unit that myself and my daughters will be "unplugging" tomorrow.

Is this so that we don't ignore her? No.

It's so that she doesn't have to interact with my family! :cheesy:

And I can't blame her. I've had to interact with them my whole life!

pastorwug

Just killed and butchered 2 turkeys my daughter has been raising all year, they look to be beautiful birds, will be a big Thanksgiving tomorrow.
Blessings to everyone and especially to all my vegan haters.
The Lord is worthy to give great thanks to!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Just killed and butchered 2 turkeys my daughter has been raising all year, they look to be beautiful birds, will be a big Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Does she know you did that?

Sporadic

Sounds like you're likely to O.D. on Tryptophan tomorrow. LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

jeeeep

Hooked
So at about 4 this morning I had inlaws show up. I gave them a key to my house years ago and the garage door code incase anything happens or whatever.

I get off work at 2 am so by four Im passed out not wanting to be disturbed. Phone rings, baby wakes up, I wake up, bro in law says "hey man we are outside can you let us in"

Strike one!!

:doh: I've had a similar thing happen with family showing up late/early like that....except none were directly related (cousins) so I told them that Motel 6 left a light on for them and this inn is closed!

They called before coming over later in the day :thumb:

Top Bottom