Hardcore Dynatrac D60 axle set for sale

Ddays

Hooked
SOLD!

Dynatrac Hardcore D60 axle set.
Specs here: https://www.dynatrac.com/hard-core-prorock-60-60-axle-set-for-jeep-jk.html

ARB's & 5:38's. In addition to the standard features shown on the link, the rear has the EVO high clearance control arm/coilover brackets installed as well as tiedown brackets on the tubes. Rear also comes with the EVO long arms. EVO high clearance frame brackets are available seperately, so not much is needed to convert to the long arm setup in the rear. Frame brackets: http://evomfg.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=538
The front has the stock control arm mounts and Synergy coilover/bump mounts installed. Set up for PSC hydro. I'll leave the cylinder attached. Comes with stock drag link with Dynatrac extender and 7075 aluminum tie rod. Also has the tiedown brackets installed.

In addition, I'll throw in the front and rear King Bumps. If the bump cans come off in a reusable state I'll throw them in too. Front coilover mount is a synergy unit and will likely come off unusable, but if not it goes too. link to the Synergy kit https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-jeep-jk-front-coil-over-mounting-kit-stock-2-5-axle-tube.html

Axles have 4k miles on them. Only reason they're going is the switch to a rear DT setup and outboarding the coilovers. That simple statement started an avalanche of nonsense, but that's a story for my build thread.

$11k.

Edit. Axles will be coming off in the next couple weeks. I can ship if you are able to receive them. Freight is a lot these days but savings would offset that. I could even arrange to meet if it's not a whole days drive.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Only reason they're going is the switch to a rear DT setup and outboarding the coilovers. That simple statement started an avalanche of nonsense, but that's a story for my build thread.
LOL - it's always a slippery slope. :ROFLMAO:

Just out of curiosity, why couldn't you work with what you've got now?

Good luck with the sale.

Ddays

Hooked
LOL - it's always a slippery slope. :ROFLMAO:

Just out of curiosity, why couldn't you work with what you've got now?

Good luck with the sale.

I looked at the labor involved with removing all of the existing bracketry and reinstalling new, as opposed to starting with bald tubes and it looks almost a wash. Esp the rear. Fronts not so much. Also going to 72.5" over the 68.5" allows the mounts more room.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I looked at the labor involved with removing all of the existing bracketry and reinstalling new, as opposed to starting with bald tubes and it looks almost a wash. Esp the rear. Fronts not so much. Also going to 72.5" over the 68.5" allows the mounts more room.
(y)

bmkrinne

And just when I was content with my build, you post this and get me thinking again about going to tons. Decisions, decisions. Haha!
4K miles sounds like a round trip to Moab…. 😂

Totally makes sense and sometimes, it's just nice to start fresh. GL with sale! I'm thinking of going 75" wide on mine and run a 0 BS wheel. Like you I want/will need the real-estate.

Ddays

Hooked
And just when I was content with my build, you post this and get me thinking again about going to tons. Decisions, decisions. Haha!
4K miles sounds like a round trip to Moab…. 😂

If you're thinkin' you know what that means!!!

I'll meet you on the south end of Cincy. halfway for both of us (y)

WJCO

Meme King
Which axles are you going with next?

Ddays

Hooked
You know I love you 😘

Yeah, yeah

Which axles are you going with next?

Fusion 14b rear & kingpin D60 front. Not that I'm unhappy with Dynatrac, but went Fusion for a couple reasons: The shaved 14b is hard to beat durability-wise and clearance really isn't an issue with the shave. The D60 pumpkin truss for the control arm links looks really funky IMO. Maybe that sounds silly but I really prefer clean mechanicals and the 14b truss is much cleaner and lower profile. Lead times were also a big factor. Dynatrac is really out there. Fusions were 6 weeks.
I will also say that working with Dan at Fusion is worlds different than working with DT now. Communication really isn't even close. Especially if you have in-depth questions, they get answered via a phone call. He also suggested things I hadn't thought of and I'll be saving time and money because of that.

Top Bottom