Have new wheels/tires coming on Friday!

JandSJK

Looms great. I have a he TKOs also. What center cap is that. I busted mine out on the trail today

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kapone

Looks great I know your pain. I had a garage full of parts. I'd step out there and have a beer with them every once in a while but got to dust off the boxes and drop them off for install yesterday when my tires (37 Nitto Trails) came in. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364900824.782541.jpg
Hope to see more pics once you add more.

WLFMOON

Looms great. I have a he TKOs also. What center cap is that. I busted mine out on the trail today

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's the optional cap that you can get from discount tire.

If you need the regular caps, I have a brand new set that I'm willing to sell. PM me.

WLFMOON

Been working on my new Teraflex hinge and tire carrier.....Can't believe Jeep doesn't paint under the hinges! I can't imagine just that little bit of paint would make them go belly up:grayno:
Took care of the paint with some primer and duplicolor paint to match. Taped it off and covered everything that didn't have any paint.
Here are a few pics of what is done so far.

IMG_0223.jpg
IMG_0224.jpg
IMG_0225.jpg

I'll be taking more photos. I have actually finished the install of the new hinge. All I can say is wow! Makes a huge difference with that hinge installed compared to the stock one. Feels a lot better and shuts nice and snug.
Still have to finish putting studs in the wheel holder and then taking measurements to install new tire/wheel combo. Then I purchased a Hyline third brake light and I will have to mod an extra center cap to work with the new light.

Top Bottom