HEADS UP : Forum Upgrades in Progress - COMPLETED

Frydaddy

Dang, I wrote a big review on a coolant thread the other day, now its gone. I must have posted during a server reset?

JAGS

Hooked
Im getting the broken pictures issue on ios. I removed and reinstalled the app and no pictures are loading still FYI

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You getting that on all images. I just looked. I seem to be getting them when a post is quoted that had a pic in it. But the original post pic is fine.

AZMikeD

You getting that on all images. I just looked. I seem to be getting them when a post is quoted that had a pic in it. But the original post pic is fine.
I'm seeing broken images as well on the Android app. Not all, but most.

For example, on the recent update on Jane (spray in bed liner) I only see 3 pics.

Thanks

AZMikeD

I'm seeing broken images as well on the Android app. Not all, but most.

For example, on the recent update on Jane (spray in bed liner) I only see 3 pics.

Thanks
Sorry, just saw the post about reinstalling the app and that fixed the issue.

Apologize for the false alarm.

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Deleted the app, reinstalled it, logged back in and still getting all broken images, am I missing something? This is on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
The IOS update has been submitted to Apple for acceptance testing. Their review and approval takes about a week, so hopefully by next Friday there should be an update available for all Apple product users.

Sent from my LG-D851 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

My iPhone updated to the new iOS today but my iPad didn't yet, I wasn't seeing any pictures anywhere and tried to reply to this thread and discovered I was logged out. I logged in and now I have pics but not in quoted posts

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZMikeD

Well, gave it a try and still have broken images. Only in quoted posts, not original posts. Weird.
I still see broken images in quoted posts as well. But before the reinstall I was also seeing broken images in original posts.

Top Bottom