HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [3 Part Series]

Tackerdown

Banned
Sweeeeeet movie, my wife is going to kill me when more parts start showing up at the door.I need to make a trip to Gut road soon( nothin but mud) :2thumbsup:

mo-jac

Wow, I just downloaded the 1080p version and watched it on a 46" widescreen...amazing production! Cindy is an extremely talented editor. Nothing is overdone, each slice just long enough to not spoil you...takes a lot of talent and creativity to put something like this together. I want to donate my flying DSLR services on your next production! grab some overhead views of all the action..Let me know anytime!!

JethroJK

Watched this morning and inspired me to stick to the plan, Jethro will be JK Experience ready one day but I want it so bad now...

Tim

hehe... that's a lot of mud :crazyeyes: Another great vid, can't wait for the next additions :clap2:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Another awesome video guys! I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE, to see why you needed to clean off all that mud! ;)

rinkishjk

Awesome video!! I cant wait for part two and three! That was some serious mud, and it looked kinda fun!

mkjeep

Junkyard Dog
:clap2: Great vid!! Tell the truth , how many days after did you still have mud falling out from underneath the jk.:cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
mkjeep said:
:clap2: Great vid!! Tell the truth , how many days after did you still have mud falling out from underneath the jk.:cheesy:

I still find mud from this trip. :(

Top Bottom