Hello from Az

Abattoir

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum. Many years with 4WD but new to the JK. I had a 71 Wagoneer when I was in high school and college. Had a lot of fun in the mud with it. My wife and I bought a 2013 Wrangler Sport Unlimited recently. She will not let me "put it on stilts". I said the simple solution to that is let's go back down to the dealer and get another one for me to play with then. She is not opposed but need to work out the financing. I think once I have it and do a little modification to it, she will be jealous and want hers done too. I know how that works.

I have watched most all of the MOAB videos and JK-Experience videos and am dying to go play up in that part of the country as it is only about a 12 hour drive from here.

Hello and welcome. I'm in Arizona as well. I live in Maricopa city but work in Chandler. What color did you get?

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Prescott Native here! Just tell your wife 40s on 4" of lift is low center of gravity, not 'stilts', so you should be good to do that! :thumb:

Welcome to WayaLife !!! Glad to see another Zonie and congrats on the new Jeep family member. Good luck on breaking her down... try pointing out good looking rigs with 33/35's and 3 inch lifts and tell her it's just 'a little bit' taller but looks so good and even better with her driving it and having other guys saying the same about her!!! She'll come over to the other side!

Welcome to WAYALIFE! I'm new to the forums and I'm in AZ as well. :thumbup:

Sent from my GS4 using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom