Hello from Cbus, Ohio!

vonguido

Hey everyone! Been following the wayalife videos for a while on YouTube and been lurking reading threads on here and figured I would finally join. I have a 98 XJ limited, this is my second Jeep. Been looking at buying a JKU but I'm enjoying not having a car payment lol.

98 XJ Limited
Hp30/dana44
Stock gears
5" total lift mixed parts
31x10.50x15 Mickey Thompson MTZ
JCR front winch bumper
AJ's Off-road rock sliders
Smittybilt X2O Gen2 comp series 10K winch
ARB hi-output compressor
Currie Currectlync steering
And some other stuff. Looking forward to being apart of this forum.

Izzy88

Thanks! The one perk of working night shift at a slow ER I can watch Youtube videos, look at forums and make shopping lists over and over lol

Oh I wish I could do that at my work lol! Might be a good thing keeps money in the bank haha!!! Welcome to the forum! 👍

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WAYALIFE! Sweet XJ, I hope to get my hands on one, one day. :2thumbsup:

vonguido

Oh I wish I could do that at my work lol! Might be a good thing keeps money in the bank haha!!! Welcome to the forum! 

Totally agree about keeping money in the bank lol. I'm getting off night shift after 5yrs thank heavens, too much eating out, sleep deprivation from flipping sleep cycles from night to days and with a kid, so I'm thrilled to be back to a normalish sleep cycle.

vonguido

Big Ol wave back from Geneva! :standing wave:

Wave back at ya! :standing wave: You're way up there! I have been to Ashtabula once to take a patient home(work part time for a private ambulance company) so not too far from ya....and I love your JK

Tigereye10

Wave back at ya! :standing wave: You're way up there! I have been to Ashtabula once to take a patient home(work part time for a private ambulance company) so not too far from ya....and I love your JK

Thanks! Maybe we'll cross paths one day :)

vonguido

Thanks everybody! Looking forward to the learning experience, hope I can contribute to the XJ side or in general to the forum.

Top Bottom