Hello from Galena!

Chadrobb

Saying hello from Galena, IL! Incredible site you have here, and I've spent A LOT of time watching all the great JKX vids. WOW! I have a feeling this new JK is going to take on some transformations over the next few months. Long time TJ drivers, my wife and I just purchased a 2010 JKU Sahara, with only 20k miles! Chrome package was removed on the first day, have to change them right?? :) If anyone lives near Galena, give me a shout!

image.jpg

But it's a good hurt! :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hello & Welcome! Jeep wave from just down the stream from you in clinton iowa! I get up there a lot for kayaking(summer) and skiing (winter). This is a great site for info and ideas and very knowledgeable people...... Well at least most are....... ha lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I do a lot of kayaking as well. Don't get out to Chestnut as much as I'd like, but we do occasionally. I've always thought they should create a terrain park there during the summer. Would do well I think! That and I just want to drive up that hill :)

hey galena,
I'm noob to all this. Got an 09 "x" a little over a month ago. You had a great score finding it with only 20,000 miles on it. Have you been in 4wd anywhere this summer?

::waves:: from hinsdale, IL

Top Bottom