Hello from STL

JLeveltwo

Hopeful future owner of a JLUR in a few years, and figured I would make a profile in the mean time. I love the videos and am a lurker, enjoying everyone else's Jeeps. I currently own a 2016 Subaru Wrx. It's fun but I miss off-roading and have always wanted a Wrangler. I've began the long process of the wife approval, which should wear on her for the 2019 model year. I don't like buying the first model of a new design.

Oh and hello from Stl, Mo!

Blue92

Welcome to WAL and congrats on your new family addition! Now you will need the room of the JLU to carry all of the baby things (or at least its a good excuse).

JeepJeep75

Welcome to WAL!! Hope all of your long term goals with your future jeep work out. Congratulations on your baby boy.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL! Congrats on your baby boy! First child may change your plans a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JLeveltwo

Thanks guys. I already feel welcomed in the community.

Little backstory that he was 34 weeks when wife started contractions 2-3 min apart and we were admitted to hospital. Steroids were given to develop baby's lungs and she was monitored on iv meds to slow contractions. We are out of the hospital now at 35 weeks, and she is on bedrest with oral meds to calm contractions. He needs to stay in there a few more weeks!

BaddestCross

Thanks guys. I already feel welcomed in the community.

Little backstory that he was 34 weeks when wife started contractions 2-3 min apart and we were admitted to hospital. Steroids were given to develop baby's lungs and she was monitored on iv meds to slow contractions. We are out of the hospital now at 35 weeks, and she is on bedrest with oral meds to calm contractions. He needs to stay in there a few more weeks!

Wow, scary stuff. Prayers that both your wife and your baby come through this safely.

Sent from my SM-P600 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom