Hello from ????

hdrider

Here is a BIG OL JEEP WAVE from,,,, well it could be just about anywhere.
We have a 2012 JKU Rubicon which I call (Beefsteak) with a 3” Teraflex lift and 4 flex arms/ JKS adjustable front track bar/ Ace Rock Rails/ EVE ProTek skid system (RED)/ Coast front drive line/ Bilstein 5100 shocks/ extended brake lines/ ARB front bumper with a Warn 9.5T winch/ LoD rear bumper/ 2 KC driving lights/ 2 KC spots/ ARB diff covers/ AEV ProCal/ ARB compressor under the hood all sitting on 35-12.50-17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on stock wheels with 1.5" spacers.
We live and travel fulltime in our motorhome and pull Beefsteak along behind us. We left Oregon in 2012 and have been wondering around since. We are more comfortable in the trails and mud around southern Oregon but have adjusted to other types of wheeling like desert stuff. In fact we are dry camping (boon-docking) in the desert now in Arizona.
I’m happy to have stumbled across you guys and look forward to participating.

A big Welcome to WAYALIFE!! So glad to see you are doing what I think most of us would like to do, and that's to explore the country side looking for trails to run. AWESOME!!! Rubber Side Down:)

A wave from the high desert in So-Cal. Awesome lifestyle. As mentioned I feel most are envious of your traveling ability. If you find yourself in my neck of the woods let me know I'd be happy to offer up a cold beer, a nice meal and show you some trails.

Top Bottom