Hello!

303Shane303

Just joined the group last night and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Shane, my rig is a 2012 JKU Rubicon and I love it. Before this I had a 1974 Ford Bronco for 15 years and pretty much touched every nut, bolt, and wire on it. I live in the Denver area and try to get to the hills as much as possible. Glad to be part of the group!

ForumRunner_20140303_213246.jpg

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on your JKUR

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife Shane :standing wave:........Add some more pics of your JK when you get a chance.

~Woodrow~

4xfun

Nice jeep. Welcome to wayalife. I love the old broncos still have a 72 but the new jeep rides so nice I find I never drive my bronco anymore. Plus room for five and gear no contest.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Thanks! Where should I post them? Still learning the layout...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Go to the "Gallery" tab above.....then to "My Albums" tab and upload your pics......there is a size restriction and type of file only requirement as well....... It will prompt you if the file is too big and the type of file is not acceptable......bmp..jpg..gif..Jpeg..Jpe..and png..files are what is accepted and I believe it's 488.3 kb on the size limit....max height and width is 1000......I may have missed some steps but that should get you started in the right direction as far as posting several pics in the Gallery section.......to post pics in a thread.......go about it the way you did creating this thread.....just above this comment box is three rows of icons.....second row.....sixth icon from the right is the insert image icon......click that.....it will prompt you to insert image from computer or URL......click computer......choose file from existing or take photo or video.....choose which route......if from existing.....pick photo from your existing photo file......then upload file.....should insert into your reply box.......then hit reply......that should do it......I'm not the greatest at computers but like I said above this should get you close......hope this helps you my friend.......

~Woodrow~

Last edited:
Top Bottom