Hello

Toneman

Hey There Everyone,

I stumbled upon these forums after watching every YouTube video posted by Wayalife. I recently Purchased my 07 Wrangler X Soft Top (about as barebones as it comes) after negotiating with my now soon to be wife. (Can anyone guess what she got out of the deal... Hint Hint the word Now) I wanted a Wrangler for as long as I can Remember, now 23 years old I can finally afford one. I have been creating my grocery list of soon to be upgrades. I have to finish paying for the Wedding which is now upcoming in September and then the fun with the JK begins.

In the mean time, I will continue driving my Wrangler through every dirt trail I can find in Henderson to hope these Highway T/A tires that came on the jeep will pop and I can convince my Fiance that new tires are a necessity :cheesy:

Thanks for Having Me!

Tony
2007 Black Wrangler X

Toneman

Thanks! how do you like it up there? I have been to Reno / Carson City a few times when I was younger and competing in TaeKwanDo it all just seemed so small compared to Vegas lol.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Thanks! how do you like it up there? I have been to Reno / Carson City a few times when I was younger and competing in TaeKwanDo it all just seemed so small compared to Vegas lol.

Love it!

Much smaller in Vegas. I'm down there all the time for work.

Advantages:

Not as hot. Tahoe is less than an hour away. Not as hot. I can be snowboarding within 45 minutes from my house, and back in the office by 10 or 11 after getting 6-8 runs in. Not as hot. 10-15 mintues to airport, which can get me anywhere on the west coast in about an hour or two; plus I only have to get there about 30-60 minutes early to get on the plane. Not as hot. I can have my boat in the water within 45 minutes of my house in the summer. Did I mentino it's not as hot. 3.5 hour drive to San Francisco. Plenty of good food. Gambling if that's your thing. Great local bars. People are nicer. Not as many tourist. 20 minutes to get anywhere in the valley. Now that I own a jeep, I can be offroad in 5 minutes and hit some epic trails within an hour.

Disadvantages:

There is more to do in Vegas...like any big city. I don't have a pool. ;)

Toneman

I was born and raised here. 13 years old we were in full body suits on banshees flying through the desert and playing with our paintball guns. Now its turned into Jeeps Four wheel drives and assault rifles! That's the one thing I do enjoy about Vegas, Metro doesn't harass you for carrying your guns (something you can't do out in California :wings:. The heat eventually doesn't bother you anymore. We have our nasty Lake Mead (10 minutes from my house on the outskirts of Hendertucky). Then I work on the strip ( not so much fun ). I have been meaning to hit up the Harrah's at Tahoe ... maybe once I get the jeep up and running I can find an excuse to check out the trails up there.

Top Bottom