Here's my Virtual Wave!

LetsGoMuddin

Hey I'm new here!:standing wave: Im from Massachusetts, I don't have a Jeep, but I am shopping for one! I got my driver's license a few months ago and I'm looking for a used JKU. I found the forum through Eddie's videos and I especially like the JKX and Moab series! I'll see you guys around, and if you know where there are some nice trails around Mass I'd like to check them out!:thumb:
-LetsGoMuddin

LetsGoMuddin

Welcome!!!!:standing wave:

Welcome to Wayalife!

Sent from my iPhone

Welcome to Wayalife :standing wave:

Welcome to Wayalife:standing wave:

Welcome to WAYALIFE!

Welcome to the WAYALIFE community and family! :standing wave:

Welcome to the Forum. :standing wave:

welcome...

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!:D

Welcome to Wayalife. Don't like mud much myself but its a Wayalife either way. 
Me too,:icon_crazy: I will try to keep it off when I purchase a Jeep!

:standing wave:Welcome! And Pics when you find one...
Yes sir!:thumb:

LetsGoMuddin

Congratulations on your DL! Good luck finding the Jeep of your dreams! :standing wave:
Thanks, I hope I can find something!:)

Welcome to WAYALIFE!! Good luck finding a Jeep you like, and get ready for the addiction that is Jeeps! :thumb:
Thanks, I am also a Radio Controlled Trucks addict, so I hope to move over to the real deal!
Let the carnage begin :wings:, and welcome :2thumbsup:
I hope not too much carnage

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

Go buy a honda...it will be cheaper in the long run...but not nearly as fun. :thumb:

LetsGoMuddin

Bringing this thread back to life after a couple years since I had to find it...
Welcome! :standing wave:

Go buy a honda...it will be cheaper in the long run...but not nearly as fun. :thumb:
Thanks MTG but no Hondas...

Since I said I would post a picture of my Jeep two years ago, here's my Jeep after I brought it home around 7 months ago:
attachment.php

And here's how it looks now:
attachment.php

My build thread is in my sig :)

Top Bottom