Hey everyone! New guy to the forum here.

So, I recently picked up a new-to-me '15 JKU Wrangler Sahara a few days ago. I registered here to educate myself about JK Wranglers and am starting to make a plan for what I'd like to do with my almost completely stock JK. I'd still like to keep it looking stock outwardly, so the mods I'll do will be fairly subtle and/or hidden.

First mod will be to install the 12k Apex winch that was supposed to go on the front of the truck I traded for the JK. The plan will be to mount it behind the stock bumper. The stock deep fog lights will be replaced with shallow LED lights to make room for the winch. After that, a full roof rack will be one of the few outwardly visible mods I add. Lastly, for now anyway, the factory radio head unit is going to be replaced with a Sony that has Apple Car Play, Android Auto as well as a backup camera.

Beyond that, I'll wait to see where and how I use the Jeep before I invest in any other mods.

As for as me, I'm retired form the Navy after 20 years and am living my best life here in Maine with my Siberian Husky, Bucky.

Top Bottom