Hi from Arvada, Colorado!

chaines41

I'm happy to have just joined the forum, it seems like a great community. Looking forward to meeting more like-minded folks! I live in Arvada near Golden and the family and I love to head up the hill every chance we get. Can't wait for the summer camping and wheeling season.

273.jpg
Camping 082012.jpg
DSCN0080.jpg
DSCN0136.jpg
DSCN0243.jpg
IMG_2081.jpg
P1010013.jpg
P8010197.jpg
P9270231.jpg

BamBamDeer

Welcome to WAL from Oklahoma! Nice looking Family and Rig. My Wife and 2 Girls enjoy it as much as I do. You will find a lot of good information on this forum. Enjoy!

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome from Boulder. Camper with kids here too. Is that fall picture Kenosha Pass by chance? Either way, great photos.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Nice rig! Looks like you've been doing what we've been doing!

GraniteCrystal

Welcome from Lakewood also near Golden! Do you have two silver JKUR? His and hers would be awesome :) If you have some kid friendly car camping spots, I'd love to hear about them. We moved here in November and are getting to know the area.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard from Evergreen! Your pics make the case for summer wheelin' Colorado. It's our reward for winter.:thumb:

chaines41

Welcome from Boulder. Camper with kids here too. Is that fall picture Kenosha Pass by chance? Either way, great photos.

Thanks man! Those pics were from Taylor Pass near Aspen. Close enough though, great scenery everywhere in the area.

chaines41

Welcome from Lakewood also near Golden! Do you have two silver JKUR? His and hers would be awesome :) If you have some kid friendly car camping spots, I'd love to hear about them. We moved here in November and are getting to know the area.

Nope, only one JKU in the family. 'Hers' is a Ram 2500 CTD. We usually go to a new spot as often as possible. The TrailDamage website has been great for finding new places to go and overall exploring. We usually wing it from there with dispersed camping when possible.

Top Bottom