Hi from DSM, IA

Patrfamilias

New member here. 07 jku Sahara rescue green. Ordered it in '06 before they were released. Not sure if it's true, but they told me it was the first one in Iowa. Drove it off the lot with 4 miles on it in Oct 06.
My first jeep was an '88 wrangler
Love the jeep, hate the DW and electrical issues.
Got a lift and wheels/tires ordered!

Patrfamilias

I like this mobile app! Makes it super easy to upload pics...

Attachments

• 1401557486538.jpg
    1401557486538.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

pvanweelden

Do you live in Windsor Heights? I see a jeep parked on university that looks just like yours

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Patrfamilias

Small world!

Do you live in Windsor Heights? I see a jeep parked on university that looks just like yours

Yep, I live on university in Windsor heights. Small world!
Inherently, I believe you are now obligated to help me with all my future projects... ;)

pvanweelden

Haha :) I just drove past your house earlier, I grew up in that neighborhood, but live over by Roosevelt now.
What are your plans for your jeep?

Patrfamilias

I'm hesitant to say, at risk of being chastised...
But I've ordered the 5 inch fabtech kit. I've also ordered 2 driveshafts, bumpstops, brake line kits, 17 inch Mickey Thompson classic locks, 37" Goodyear MTRs and steering stabilizer kit. They should all be here in a week.

JK1

Welcome to Wayalife...... I live buy Davenport IA and make several trips to DM for work.. Also I have a teraflex carrier I'll sell ya ;) and a lot of other parts to get that build started... :beer:
parts.jpg

Top Bottom