Hi from SoCal!!

GENREC

Hey everyone, from SoCal and about to pull the trigger tomorrow on a 2014 JKU Sport, Silver. I believe I'm getting a smoking deal for a 2014. MSRP on this one is $33,175, and I'm getting it for $28,275 ..can anyone confirm if this is a good deal before I pull the trigger tomorrow? Well below invoice? This dealer already has 2015's on the lot, same model and and additions starting at 35k+..and nothing has changed.

I look forward to modding it, and meeting you people, and thanks for all the info on here, it's a goldmine! :D

jesse3638

Hooked
Welcome to WAYALIFE. I too am from sunny So-Cal. Congrats on your upcoming purchase.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Greetings from the IE. That price sounds spot on. I hope all goes well and post up photos when you get your JK!

DA RUNT

Welcome to WAL, I have no idea on prices :idontknow: Wife does all the haggling / buying. I just make the money lol

GENREC

Thanks guys, I called around tonight, and was told to do it if its legit, it' a great deal, so I think I'm going to pull the trigger tomm morning! Stay tuned.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Welcome to wayalife. Know your area very well. Play alot in holy jim. Faught a few fires out there in the past. Hope to see you on the trails. Post up some pictures when you can:thumbup: I think its a good deal. I have a 2 door sport got it out the door for $26,230.00 with hard top and few other extras.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clem319

That's a good price. I searched for months before buying. Huntington Beach jeep is the cheapest I could find in the state. On average, a couple thousand less than other dealers. Don't know where your new is coming from but might be worth checking online real quick.

Top Bottom