High Lakes Snow Run - NorCal

Rccrwlr

Ya I no if it wasn't for the new years run I would come. But want it done for that.

Actually you know how this group works. If runner can swap a clutch and still make it to the rubicon, a black and white teddy bear and 1/2 of RickyBobby can put in a set of corners and still make the 3 hr drive

Brendon

Wow,
So crazy to hear about you guys meeting in "Paradise", I grew up in that town, but have been in southern cal since 1995, the high lakes are awesome, especially in winter!
I'm really thinking about splitting up there to join in.....

Rccrwlr

Wow,
So crazy to hear about you guys meeting in "Paradise", I grew up in that town, but have been in southern cal since 1995, the high lakes are awesome, especially in winter!
I'm really thinking about splitting up there to join in.....

It would be good to meet my name twin. How the hell is that going to work on the CB

Panda

Actually you know how this group works. If runner can swap a clutch and still make it to the rubicon, a black and white teddy bear and 1/2 of RickyBobby can put in a set of corners and still make the 3 hr drive

Touché... man talk about peer pressure :grayno:

If it was just the corners we might have a chance but it's the Evo tire carrier to

Rccrwlr

If it was just the corners we might have a chance but it's the Evo tire carrier to

It's snow. No spare needed. Really I have a factory spare if you need one and if you go all Luiee on us a 40 from crip with my factory spare will be kind of fun

Top Bottom