Hinrichs 2.0

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
One side done, and I will do the pinch black again. Only have to fix one nutcert tomorrow when I pull them for paint.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444691038.416828.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Looks great! Just stole your idea on using those clamps to hold the skins in place! Are you painting your sliders before or after welding on?

Havoc40

Looking awesome! Sort of wish I went with aluminum on the skins...

Much respect for doing the coilover install on the ground. Just did mine this weekend...but I have a hoist. Not that it was terribly difficult, just would have sucked on the ground!

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Did you have to drill em or were you able to thread the tool back in?

Drilled both out, I over tightened them causing the one to spin, and the other was just off from the hole somehow getting drilled a little off and oblong. I will go back this weekend and tack those 2 in just incase so there is no issues down the road.

Looks Great! coming along nicely and very quickly I might add :thumb:

:beer:

I have been trying to get as much done as I can recently, It sure helped having a lot of the parts left over from my 2 door tho, dont think I would be anywhere as close as I am now without those parts.

Looks great Jim, great to see the new rig back home!

I am just glad I can finally drive it again, I am slacking on the break in driving tho. 300 miles to go more or less.

Benito

Caught the Bug
Great build! could you post some pictures of the inner pinch seems on the front and rear wheel wells? I'm installing some fenders and also want to install the evo Rock skins. I'm wanting to see what gets covered in that area with the rock skins. Thanks

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
With the rate your driving I will get my parts, install it all, then have my break in done before you lol

Recurve

looks good man, glad to hear your driving it again. When I get a few more parts, I will have to head up your way :thumb:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
looks good man, glad to hear your driving it again. When I get a few more parts, I will have to head up your way :thumb:

Sounds good man, I am getting good at installing a few things now.

Everything looks great Jim :thumb: nice work!

Thanks again for the tips for the carrier brackets, If I have to do one again, I have a solid plan on how to install it lol.

Went through the entire 2.0 thread. Outstanding job, and fast!! Congrats on everything!

Yeah it did go kind of fast, mainly to having a lot of parts from the 2 door to use. If it wasnt for the holdup with the steering which was something so dumb, I would have been further along than I am now.

So I was looking at the ebay store again where I got my reverse lights, and these are so tempting to try out for the price. Do I need them? Not at all...but I love how evolander looks running the ARB setup and that is just out of my price range. Other than condenssation in my light bar, I have been happy with it. I am trying to get that sent back and fixed but Inspired is being slow on replys.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2X9-185W-Ro...amp-/381391179855?vxp=mtr&hash=item58ccaf904f

Top Bottom