Hinrichs 2.0

That's how mine is setup, it's awesome

Really bad pics, showing my rats nest and also tried to get a picture of the gromet I used by the brake res, but it's kinda blocked by wires as well. I left all of the leads long on my install which is why it's a mess.

View attachment 234462
View attachment 234463
View attachment 234464

On another note, I sent my Audi off to the shop today to get fixed so I have something to drive while I rebuild the coilovers

View attachment 234465

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Hinrichs that picture really helps. They just called and told me it was delivered.

Really bad pics, showing my rats nest and also tried to get a picture of the gromet I used by the brake res, but it's kinda blocked by wires as well. I left all of the leads long on my install which is why it's a mess.

View attachment 234462
View attachment 234463
View attachment 234464

On another note, I sent my Audi off to the shop today to get fixed so I have something to drive while I rebuild the coilovers

View attachment 234465

ah that rats nest looks familiar, gotta get mine cleaned up before the weekend

View attachment 234462
View attachment 234463
View attachment 234464

View attachment 234465

I took all my leads, which i also left long, and coiled them up the zip tied them. Worked great.

I took all my leads, which i also left long, and coiled them up the zip tied them. Worked great.

I plan to hopefully do this over the weekend depending on the snow we are possibly getting. I also need to weld on some tabs or something to setup my rear lights again.

Did a thing tonight, Steve...Greg...and Nick know how much this can take me to do

Is it a mess still, yes but it's something

IMG_7568.jpg

Snuck him in for the upcoming snow storm

IMG_7569.jpg

I've got those same old rickety metal shelves on the right. They're lighter than a potato chip but a still hold a decent amount of weight lol.

Ordered a few different white vinyl samples and also another option to see how I like it for the doors.

From the pictures it looks like the doors are already wrapped so it shouldn't be too hard to do, just hope the white matches okay.

IMG_7578.jpg

Starting to look into finally getting a warn winch, and thinking about trying to new VR series...wonder if it fits in the old style 1/4 pounder tho

So short review from just driving around for a little while.

Coming from a set of oem halfs on my last jeep, I would say these are a little lighter weight but very close to oem halfs from what I remember. They do seem like a good quality option however for a little less than oem. If I didn't pay what I did for all 4 I would have just went oem again but that's still a huge investment over these and being plastic is a nice touch to not have to worry as much as I would with denting a metal door. I will be ordering uppers today or maybe wait till next week but I think I I'll be very happy with them once I have them.

I have 8 white vinyl samples coming tomorrow hopefully so I can see what matches well and then order a roll unless I do something else and wrap the whole jeep.

One more pic from out joy riding which really wasn't too cold at 44 today. No rattles that I can tell either.

IMG_7595.jpg

Sweet!! Gonna look real good once you get them white. Being that you have a newer JK and the white is brighter than the old Stone White, you should be able to find a vinyl that works pretty well. Of course, if you do decide to paint, I got mine done for about $600.

Sweet!! Gonna look real good once you get them white. Being that you have a newer JK and the white is brighter than the old Stone White, you should be able to find a vinyl that works pretty well. Of course, if you do decide to paint, I got mine done for about $600.

Thanks Eddie! I paid around 500 for my oem set but that was paint inside and out which made sense but it was 2. I now understand what you meant about the latches and not taking them off lol.

Looks good! If you didn't see the Bestop SEMA thread, they are releasing Twill uppers that will match your soft top. I suggest calling them before you order them. :yup:

Top Bottom