Hinrichs build

JohnnyD

Lol, so nice, folks with thick skins and take some bust balls...er...bustin

Good show!

Jeep on...two four, six whatever it takes

I've been mostly joking. Truly I believe people should get what ever floats their boat.

For me and my wife. Manual all the way. No one can deny that an auto is easier on the trail and there are not as many things to keep under wraps. We love the added challenge. If we wanted to make driving less technical and more easy we would stay at the mall. ;)

JohnnyD

I've been mostly joking. Truly I believe people should get what ever floats their boat.

For me and my wife. Manual all the way. No one can deny that an auto is easier on the trail and there are not as many things to keep under wraps. We love the added challenge. If we wanted to make driving less technical and more easy we would stay at the mall. ;)

All good. There's 20% truth in all bust ass ...including mine😛

Rhin0247

I drive a manual because I enjoy it and its the best form a Anti-Theft, since almost no-one knows how to drive them anymore, especially the misses :D

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Got the carriers brackets off, I'll have to order a new hardware kit from Evo.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439048678.397553.jpg

Trading the bushwackers for some oem fenders and some cash Monday with jk07 and can't wait to Check out his setup on coils.

ITLL GO

Corners, sliders and rockers are staying on.

Holes for the carrier brackets I'm just gonna throw bolts in. Not the best but no other option unless I order another set of corners and save these.

Gunna sell most of it or reuse for new 4door. I'm excited to see your new build!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Well another step closer, stock front lowers and back onto stock flares thanks to JK07.

Also deff need to get coilovers for the next one.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439136570.459297.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Shall we rename this thread the Hinrich's tear down or un-build? ;)

Have you decided on what color your 4-door will be?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Shall we rename this thread the Hinrich's tear down or un-build? ;)

Have you decided on what color your 4-door will be?

Lol we should rename it that.

After texting him this past week I don't think he cares what color really just as long as it has everything he wants. Still undecided on a manual or auto to tho

Top Bottom