Hinrichs build

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Front cover installed, hope it seals . It was a tight fit and may have smeared the rtv slightly. Also learned the jeep kinda fits in my garage

Attachments

• image-3403256506.jpg
    image-3403256506.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 497
  • image-2761281610.jpg
    image-2761281610.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 505
  • image-1125984775.jpg
    image-1125984775.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:

kornchip

I like your offroad evolution sticker there. I was planning on doing the same after i get my jeep loaded up with the parts. There arent any pa regs on windshield stickers are there?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I like your offroad evolution sticker there. I was planning on doing the same after i get my jeep loaded up with the parts. There arent any pa regs on windshield stickers are there?

Not that I know of, but where it's at my cage blocks that part of the windsheild anywY

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Finished the rear cover, let it drain for a few hours while I went to dinner. This one went way better than the front.

We also enjoyed some blue ribbon beer together.

And some random pics

Attachments

• image-3975453987.jpg
    image-3975453987.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 452
  • image-2322200956.jpg
    image-2322200956.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 440
  • image-891190488.jpg
    image-891190488.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 454
  • image-2684692544.jpg
    image-2684692544.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 455

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Rockridge4x4 I think is who makes them now. I will be selling the plates soon once I finally install the evo corners, I will be keeping the lights however (they would be cheap to add) but will come with the little backup lights.

Install was easy, only minor cutting to the tub. Problem is they don't exactly work with the genright carrier however. I love how bright they are however.

Hack12

Rockridge4x4 I think is who makes them now. I will be selling the plates soon once I finally install the evo corners, I will be keeping the lights however (they would be cheap to add) but will come with the little backup lights.

Install was easy, only minor cutting to the tub. Problem is they don't exactly work with the genright carrier however. I love how bright they are however.

Very cool. I've always loved the look that the EVO corner skins give a rig.

Brankz

Finished the rear cover, let it drain for a few hours while I went to dinner. This one went way better than the front.

We also enjoyed some blue ribbon beer together.

And some random pics

How you like the tail lights? I saw them on eBay but I always wonder how they work.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
How you like the tail lights? I saw them on eBay but I always wonder how they work.

Very happy with them other than the fitment since I have the genright carrier. I was just going to do them, but after they didn't fit I ordered the evo corners half way through the install...didnt know they wouldn't fit well before I did the first minor cut.

Picking up a set of slabs tomorrow and may do some painted colored rings for fun.

Brankz

Very happy with them other than the fitment since I have the genright carrier. I was just going to do them, but after they didn't fit I ordered the evo corners half way through the install...didnt know they wouldn't fit well before I did the first minor cut.

Picking up a set of slabs tomorrow and may do some painted colored rings for fun.

Cool cant wait to see the results

Last edited:

JKUx

Slabs will make a perfect fit!👌 Look forward to pics!

O|||||||O Swamp Thing

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Slabs will make a perfect fit! Look forward to pics!

O|||||||O Swamp Thing

hope to get them on as fast as I can, but since Ill be doing them at home....dis-mounting will take me time I feel, it may be a week or so till they are all on. I hope the hi-lift works to break the inner bead since I wont be able to get them to a shop unless I can use my friends tire machine if he lets me since all I need it for is that part alone.

noroad

hope to get them on as fast as I can, but since Ill be doing them at home....dis-mounting will take me time I feel, it may be a week or so till they are all on. I hope the hi-lift works to break the inner bead since I wont be able to get them to a shop unless I can use my friends tire machine if he lets me since all I need it for is that part alone.

What you can do to unbead them is put a cloth on the bottom of the hi lift then put that on the tireclose to the bead and find a very stable lip and jack it up to that so it pushs the bead in slowly. The trails will bead right back up when you fill them up! Just make sure you put a good tire bond on the new rim and the tire to have a nice stick!

StrizzyChris

Not gonna lie, fitting the slabs and 37" Nittos on the GenRight carrier is a PITA! The backspacing makes the rubber centerpiece and washer plate nearly impossible to fit on the speed bolt. I am not using the plate right now until the rubber squashes down a bit to fit the plate on. Not enough threads :(

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
What you can do to unbead them is put a cloth on the bottom of the hi lift then put that on the tireclose to the bead and find a very stable lip and jack it up to that so it pushs the bead in slowly. The trails will bead right back up when you fill them up! Just make sure you put a good tire bond on the new rim and the tire to have a nice stick!

is that something I can get at an auto parts store? for the walkers I didn't use anything and Ive had no problems yet.

Not gonna lie, fitting the slabs and 37" Nittos on the GenRight carrier is a PITA! The backspacing makes the rubber centerpiece and washer plate nearly impossible to fit on the speed bolt. I am not using the plate right now until the rubber squashes down a bit to fit the plate on. Not enough threads :(

what about flipped around? wouldn't look as good but would have to work id think.

noroad

is that something I can get at an auto parts store? for the walkers I didn't use anything and Ive had no problems yet.

what about flipped around? wouldn't look as good but would have to work id think.

Ya you can get it at a auto parts store, I would use it as it helps slide one easier and help make a clean tight seal! even with bead locks water might get in!

Top Bottom