Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Where you at? if we loose power here (Beltway 8 & 290) that will end the work day for me :clap2: :thumb: :yup: :fingerscrossed:

Where you at? if we loose power here (Beltway 8 & 290) that will end the work day for me :clap2: :thumb: :yup: :fingerscrossed:

Down the street from memorial park. Maybe it'll make its way over. It's a downpour right now. My dog is terrified lol. And I hate using mobile data when I don't have to lol.

Kyle7R

Well, in order to keep myself from buying a 4door I think it might be time to give the 2 door some more love. ;)

PROJKUR

Well, in order to keep myself from buying a 4door I think it might be time to give the 2 door some more love. ;)

I do like the sound of some jeep love!

Enforcer will be here on Friday!! Still need to wait for the rear shocks though. Back ordered until next week. The anticipation is building[emoji51]

Kyle7R

I do like the sound of some jeep love!

Enforcer will be here on Friday!! Still need to wait for the rear shocks though. Back ordered until next week. The anticipation is building[emoji51]

Install party!

:beer::beer::beer:

What might that be? [emoji16]

Awesome! Congrats!

Not sure yet, got a couple of things on my wish list, just deciding on what I want to do first :brows:

Kyle7R

guys and gals, it's been over a month since our last SnG meet up.

Who's ready for another one? :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Kyle7R

I'm in! Cheers

Count me in!

I'm down, as long as I don't have any thing else planned.

I'm in for sure!

Sahhhhweeeeeeet!

Dang a month already? Im always up for a SnG. [emoji41]

Hard to believe, right?!

Sure. I vote something on the north side. And indoors.

Indoors does sound nice, I was thinking maybe one of the local breweries maybe. But somewhere up North could work too, not sure what you've got in mind. If I remember right, it seemed like Sunday worked best for most everybody last time around.

I kicked around the idea of doing a BBQ at my place, smoking a brisket, some ribs and maybe a pork butt. But I think I'll save that for this Fall, when it cools off a little and we get our home improvements knocked out :thumb:

Top Bottom