Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

So guys, here it is. Finally bit the bullet and jumped up to a JKUR, only took moving out of state to push me into it!

2013 Billet Silver (and a lot of it!) With the dark saddle leather interior which I love.

I think we've decided on the name Tonto (Henry is the Lone Ranger, according to Marijke) lol

Very very clean, minus a few small spots on the interior (all on the plastic) which I'm confident I can get fixed up when I get some down time.

Getting our first gas stop after the 5 hour drive home.

View attachment 249657

Hanging with Potato Head
View attachment 249655

View attachment 249656

All alone, I really like this silver. Thanks Napalm!

View attachment 249658

View attachment 249659

View attachment 249658

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats Kyle! Sharp looking Rubi. Sorry we couldn't make it to your party this weekend, we were in San Diego for a wedding. Are you in Colorado now??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bunz-o-fun

So guys, here it is. Finally bit the bullet and jumped up to a JKUR, only took moving out of state to push me into it!

2013 Billet Silver (and a lot of it!) With the dark saddle leather interior which I love.

I think we've decided on the name Tonto (Henry is the Lone Ranger, according to Marijke) lol

Very very clean, minus a few small spots on the interior (all on the plastic) which I'm confident I can get fixed up when I get some down time.

Getting our first gas stop after the 5 hour drive home.

Hanging with Potato Head

All alone, I really like this silver. Thanks

Congrats on the 4 doors Kyle! Very cool. Sorry about your pup. Stay safe and enjoy the road trip to the Rockies!

Kyle7R

congrats kyle......i had a 2011 4 door man do i miss the room cuz i got the 2 door now
I'm loving all the room in this one, and all the other bells and whistles it has over the old one!
Holy Shit just saw this! Hate to see the 2 door go. Have a save trip and welcome to Colorado!
I really hated to see it go, but I'm ready to start building this one up!
Congrats Kyle! Sharp looking Rubi. Sorry we couldn't make it to your party this weekend, we were in San Diego for a wedding. Are you in Colorado now??

No worries brotha! I'd take San Diego over Crosby any day of the week too!

We are, got in to town tonight. Sick of being in that UHaul! Me, Marijke and both pups in the single cab for almost 20 hours!

y0SynGzq-887809799_1490831080171.jpg
Congrats on the 4 doors Kyle! Very cool. Sorry about your pup. Stay safe and enjoy the road trip to the Rockies!

Thanks bud, for all of it. I miss her, and that will never change. But even a week later I still feel confident and comfortable with my decision. She was ready to let go, but I wasn't.

And we're here in the Rockies now, ready to show them how Texas does it!

Kyle7R

C'mon guys, I've only been gone for two weeks. This thread is dead!

Help me fix this issue. The compass on the DIC is out of wack. It shows us going in a completely different direction than we actually are (or what the navigation shows)

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
C'mon guys, I've only been gone for two weeks. This thread is dead!

Help me fix this issue. The compass on the DIC is out of wack. It shows us going in a completely different direction than we actually are (or what the navigation shows)

you have to calibrate it. go to a parkinglot, go through the settings and find the calibration mode, then drive around in circles until its done. :yup:

Kyle7R

you have to calibrate it. go to a parkinglot, go through the settings and find the calibration mode, then drive around in circles until its done. :yup:
Mine doesn't seem to have the same settings. Nathan sent me a video of his, and mine doesn't have that many options.

I've got the "step" and "reset" buttons on the wheel but neither of them get me to calibration mode.

tdougherty81

Mine doesn't seem to have the same settings. Nathan sent me a video of his, and mine doesn't have that many options.

I've got the "step" and "reset" buttons on the wheel but neither of them get me to calibration mode.

Taking a guess here. Step till you get to compass then hold down reset?

Kyle7R

Taking a guess here. Step till you get to compass then hold down reset?

Kyle, try this. If your still having trouble I'll go mess with mine and see if I can find it.
I tried that, thinking they were the same. It just cycles from Fahrenheit to Celsius and back again.
I wonder if it would reset if you unplugged the battery.

I had the battery unplugged for over an hour or so while I wired up my CB, didn't seem to phase it
look on the bright side at least you know east from west and its reading wrong .. mines not right either but i dont use it so dont care

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app
This is true, but it's mostly just an OCD thing I guess. I like having the temperature on there, and that is paired with direction.

Plus, it's easy to determine directions here. Just look for the mountains, and that's west! Lol.

I tried that, thinking they were the same. It just cycles from Fahrenheit to Celsius and back again.

I had the battery unplugged for over an hour or so while I wired up my CB, didn't seem to phase it

This is true, but it's mostly just an OCD thing I guess. I like having the temperature on there, and that is paired with direction.

Plus, it's easy to determine directions here. Just look for the mountains, and that's west! Lol.

Kyle, just keep driving in circles, over and over again... :cheesy:

Top Bottom