How does everyone fund their build?

trailless

Caught the Bug
Selling plasma might be a good way to supplement your Jeep build fund. If you've got good seed you could always go that route too lol.

Definitely not worth bit to me. I donated a few times when I needed beer money in college. It was a dark few years... :rolleyes: anyways I felt like a addict, like a drug addict, so I quit donating for money.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Mechanical Engineer, gas appliances and refrigeration. Currently in charge of Engineering appliances for the RV industry.

Are you coming out of a slow time in your industry? The rv industry goes across northern In close to where I am and when the rv industry picks up things are usually rolling in the economy pretty good by then

Clark Griswold

Are you coming out of a slow time in your industry? The rv industry goes across northern In close to where I am and when the rv industry picks up things are usually rolling in the economy pretty good by then

Things are back to pre-recession levels, they can't build them fast enough or get them out of Elkhart fast enough. They are looking for guys with trucks to haul units out like crazy right now. Hope it stays this way and they are predicting steady growth for the next few years.

smarinelli

Just a college kid babysitting and lifeguarding. Getting a degree in secondary education, not sure if that'll help much though!

BearClaw

Survey technician for natural gas pipelines. Never home to enjoy my jeep (in michigan) since im always working in North Carolina. But the pay checks are defiantly helping my build

JKbrick

Survey technician for natural gas pipelines. Never home to enjoy my jeep (in michigan) since im always working in North Carolina. But the pay checks are defiantly helping my build

I met a guy named ken that lived in traverse city and did the same thing. Seems like he said they store gas in the earth in hollow spots at something like 40,000psi? It's been years and I have a bad memory but it was really interesting

BearClaw

I met a guy named ken that lived in traverse city and did the same thing. Seems like he said they store gas in the earth in hollow spots at something like 40,000psi? It's been years and I have a bad memory but it was really interesting

Oh i dont know about that i just survey the lines to make sure they dont have any coating defects or gas leaks. But do you know the company he worked for cause there is a couple around my area and the one i work for is Mears Group

scull20

I'm a structural engineer by day...I make things stand-up, or if I don't like you, I can make then fall down :)

Silver Surfer

Jack of all Trades in the body shop industry but I love sitting in the office writing estimates. Can do from Body work to Paint and detail.

Izzy88

Full time meat cutter, mow grass and cut wood on the side.... It adds up little by little but my first child will be here any day so that will slow things down😉

KingCopperhead

Full time meat cutter, mow grass and cut wood on the side.... It adds up little by little but my first child will be here any day so that will slow things down😉

The build will slow down, but life will move so fast. Once you have Kiddo life moves in fast forward. Be prepared to sleep very little, but it's all worth it. Congratulations!
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom