Howdy from Big Beautiful Wyoming

King Con

Hello all "Jeepers"

I am a newbie to the world of Jeep, but it looks like it can be very addicting. I resisted for years in buying a Jeep but recently bit the bullet and ordered a 2014 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited X Package. I look forward to having a lot of fun in it. I sold my side by side a couple of years ago after going on one of our popular trails and ran into a brand new Rubicon and watching it do better than my side by side. That was the day I decided that I needed one.

I hope to meet many of you personally some day. Please give me a shout if any of you are coming out West and going to see Wyoming. It would be nice to have a trail ride with some of you.

Thanks,

King Con
aka Bobby

Welcome to WAYALIFE!

I have family up in Casper. Hoping to get up there soon. Ill look ya up if so.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Howdy! My parents live in Riverton and my Dad travels around the state a lot for his job. My step mom has a tan JKU that my Dad toys with from time to time. If I ever travel up there in my Jeep I'll have to see who all is on my way to visit them! :drinks:

Welcome from North Dakota :standing wave:

Hey, my Dad was stationed in Minot for 5 years! I sort of miss North Dakota sometimes. 6th grade through Sophomore year of HS really leaves an impact on you thus why I kinda miss it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom