Howdy

kg4kpg

:standing wave: You have no banana emoticons.
b_wave.gif
. Anyway, I thought I knew of or was a member of every Jeep forum until my son-in-law told me about Wayalife. Looks pretty sharp. I'm Chris, in Charleston, SC. Drive an 08 JK X which is my 4th Wrangler. Last three were TJ's, two SE's and an Unlimited which was my favorite and I still kick myself for selling. All were built to some degree that someone else is hopefully enjoying. I work for DoD and have been enjoying the furlough our incompetent politicians have forced on me, I'm an Army Reservist, gun aficionado, ham radio operator. My jeep suffers from Lack-o-mod'itis (thank you Mr. President, Senate, Congress again), but now that I'm on my last short paycheck, hopefully the future will look a little brighter. My favorite off-road part WAS Tellico but I haven't ben anywhere in a while. Long range goal is to make it to Moab one of these days. For the flat low-lands that Charleston is, there are a lot of jeepers out here. Some old farts like me but a lot of young people now. I think they came to their senses and dumped the ricers and came over to the dark side of the force. Life is much nicer at altitude, looking down on all the little cars below. :rock:
Here's my X. As you can see, he's ready for some lift, once I recover financially. I'll ask some questions in the appropriate forum about JK lifts since this is my first. I imagine it can't be much different then the TJ systems. Tons of other stuff planed including some homemade stuff when I have time.

C'ya,

Chris

05f5be25f51c2c84eecb67f665e633e8_zps9c0e3f18.jpg

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Greetings and Welcome! :thumb: In my opinion this is by far the best Jeep forum on the net and the only one I go to. It has everything you could possibly want including great people!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

Who's your son-in-law on here? I need something to judge you by. :cheesy:

kg4kpg

OverlanderJK
Welcome to Wayalife!

Who's your son-in-law on here? I need something to judge you by.

Funny you should ask...he's not registered yet. Lurking in the background buying decals for his rig, which he has built pretty nice so far. I've told him to sign up so he can show it off.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Funny you should ask...he's not registered yet. Lurking in the background buying decals for his rig, which he has built pretty nice so far. I've told him to sign up so he can show it off.

Damn I guess I have to judge you for you. :cheesy:

ScottC

Welcome! My in-laws are in Sumter, so I get down there a lot. I also appreciate a good pistol/rifle/shotgun, so it seems you found the right "home" here. There is a Military Jeeper thread you should add yourself to. Sorry, I'm on my phone so I can't link it here. Enjoy the 'Low Country'.

Top Bottom