I can't believe I'm not banned yet

TreyJK

If I get a scrap D44 sitting around locally and am bored, I can surely try it :) I love good, comparable evidence! :thumb:

On a separate note, I feel compelled to voice something at this point. A frustrating thing that I've noticed and is kinda disheartening to see is the overwhelming pessimism often displayed by forum members (on any forum) towards those of us 'amateurs' (myself included) who try to tackle a problem themselves that may usually be addressed only by the more experienced members, or those with deeper pockets. When a person, for example, does their own truss, or fabs their own bumper, or simply seems to have been able to persevere and do something themselves that most have to bring their rig to a shop to do, there are always some very blunt, vocal replies that seem to try to either discredit, belittle, or take the fun out of the original post. Instead of the "attaboy! " or "good job" or "that's great to see that you were able to tackle that in your garage!" that is more appropriate, the member is discouraged with a bunch of "I call bullshit on that"-type replies. It's great to share experiences and opinions, but I hate seeing so many pessimistic replies... Us 'amateurs' look up to the guys that have been doing this for a long time, but too often seem to be the target of such replies. Just an observation...

I think you did an awesome job, honestly. Don't let Overlander get to you, he's not usually very polite or helpful. I would like to invite you to any other forum, most real jeepers would admire this kind of thoroughness in a home welding job! Or you could just bow down to the tyranny in this forum. On a side note, I can't believe I'm not banned yet!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I think you did an awesome job, honestly. Don't let Overlander get to you, he's not usually very polite or helpful. I would like to invite you to any other forum, most real jeepers would admire this kind of thoroughness in a home welding job! Or you could just bow down to the tyranny in this forum. On a side note, I can't believe I'm not banned yet!

You don't have to subject yourself to the "tyranny" here. You are more than welcome to go to the "other" forums and stay there....

Sharkey

Word Ninja

I would like to invite you to leave and go to any other forum. Rather ironic that you mention this forum's supposed tyranny and the fact that you can't believe you haven't been banned in the same post, no?

And please enlighten us, what is a "real jeeper"?

Last edited:

ttfhell

No real jeepers here. Trolls for sure though.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Didn't know I had to be polite. This is not 3rd grade, not everyone has to be nice.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to invite you to any other forum, most real jeepers would admire this kind of thoroughness in a home welding job!

And I would like to invite you to spend more of YOUR time on any other forum. Most losers like you on other forums will treat you like a hero and just for posting up your drivel here.

Or you could just bow down to the tyranny in this forum.

Or, you can stick around and show us what a "real jeeper" is supposed to be like.

On a side note, I can't believe I'm not banned yet!

On a side note, I can't believe that there are grown men in this world who can only find purpose in life by trolling forums they hate. :idontknow:

If you are such a real Jeepers as you state then why are you holding out on such great information. I mean really, you have been a member here since August 2013 and yet you only have 5 posts. I bet most of your posts have been in the give a ways. Do us all a big favor and take your self righteous attitude and just leave. This is not a place for you.

Wayalife is a group of like minded Jeepers who believe it is not just a Jeep but a Way of Life.

R/
Canvas

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

Quit being a drama queen. Since you don't care for this forum, it's safe to say we won't see you around anymore?

Webe

I never understood why people like to bash. There is a simple solution to not bashing. Jeep more, then post the fun jeeping your doing!:brows:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I never understood why people like to bash. There is a simple solution to not bashing. Jeep more, then post the fun jeeping your doing!:brows:

eh, in all fairness, everyone is entitled to their opinion. What I don't get is if you really hate this forum and/or me, why be on here in the first place? I mean, you really have to be a loser to think you're some kind of forum messiah that needs to go out and save people from the likes of me.

StrizzyChris

I would like to invite you to any other forum, most real jeepers would admire this kind of thoroughness in a home welding job! Or you could just bow down to the tyranny in this forum. On a side note, I can't believe I'm not banned yet!

You do see how hypocritical this very statement is.... don't you?

eh, in all fairness, everyone is entitled to their opinion. What I don't get is if you really hate this forum and/or me, why be on here in the first place?

You're such a tyrant!

tonytony9

I joined this forum a year ago when I knew next to nothing about the jeep I got. I have gotten nothing but positive help on every post I have had and I have many many questions. Always get tons of responses never felt that way what's so ever.

StrizzyChris

I joined this forum a year ago when I knew next to nothing about the jeep I got. I have gotten nothing but positive help on every post I have had and I have many many questions. Always get tons of responses never felt that way what's so ever.

LIAR!!! We only ridicule and make fun of anyone who is new or has questions! OP clearly proved that everything you said is wrong!

Dean454

TreyJK:bleh: It rhymes and everything...:clap2: Just wish he had a point to make:yawn37: Tyranny is a word not often used so that's something I guess :thumb: But really, these kinds of guys are getting boring and tiresome. I don't like shopping at wal mart so I don't go to wal mart. If you don't like our forum then don't open the door.:hmm:

tobias lopez

Wow!! Lmao. What is the purpose of ur post?? 😕😕 what's bugging me is that I can seem to understand how someone can be so dumb. 😮😮

Top Bottom