I guess it's the "Super Stocker" build

Eezybreezy08

The bumper project is on hold for a couple weeks due to other commitments and that dang thing called work. But, just got a complete set of take off fenders and liners, for free!

View attachment 199470

I've been hesitant to cut mine for fear it would look ridiculous with my tires being 33's. Now with this set, let the cutting begin!

Cut them, you'll love it. I cut mine awhile ago, cut my wife's and one of her friends fenders last weekend. I never took them apart from the jeep either. Just pulled the wheel wells. I also used a cut off grinder. I even rounded them which I didn't know for certain if I could do, but I did it because that was what the wife wanted. And they turned out great. So I'm sure yours will be fine. I cut mine real skinny like the shitty bilt. I like how the skinny fenders looked. I Also used the door trim and sprayed truck bed liner on them to give them more of a textured matte finish

USMC Wrangler

Cut them, you'll love it. I cut mine awhile ago, cut my wife's and one of her friends fenders last weekend. I never took them apart from the jeep either. Just pulled the wheel wells. I also used a cut off grinder. I even rounded them which I didn't know for certain if I could do, but I did it because that was what the wife wanted. And they turned out great. So I'm sure yours will be fine. I cut mine real skinny like the shitty bilt. I like how the skinny fenders looked. I Also used the door trim and sprayed truck bed liner on them to give them more of a textured matte finish

Throw up some pics!

USMC Wrangler

I'll take some tomorrow

Looking forward to it!

Don't tell anyone but I skipped trimming fenders for some bumper work today. Nothing special...finished out a few welds and worked on my Hi-Lift notches. One notch tacked up perfectly, the other needs a little more love. Also, went to check out a semi-nearby area to wheel. Definitely going back that way soon!

Eezybreezy08

Looking forward to it!

Don't tell anyone but I skipped trimming fenders for some bumper work today. Nothing special...finished out a few welds and worked on my Hi-Lift notches. One notch tacked up perfectly, the other needs a little more love. Also, went to check out a semi-nearby area to wheel. Definitely going back that way soon!

Fenders ain't a big deal. You can knock that out in a few hours max. Keeps us posted on that bumper. Looking forward to it being done.
That would be nice to have a place close by to go wheeling. The only thing I have here is mud. And I personally just like the rocks better

USMC Wrangler

Last night, driving home from work, I thought I noticed my TL high beams seemed a little weak. I confirmed the pass side light high beam was weak against the garage door. This morning I switched just the lights to start and found that the high beam was in fact dim. (Sorry about all the dead bugs!)

Good light...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462215500.662610.jpg

Bad light...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462215531.574752.jpg

I contacted NR4x4 since that's where I bought them almost a year ago. I sent them the pics above and they said they would start the warranty claim for me since they sold them to me. Updates to follow as I get them...

USMC Wrangler

After less than 24 hours, I was contacted by TruckLite and told my replacement shipped today. Although I've seen it said, and I believe, the best customer service is the one you don't need, I'm pretty impressed at this point. [emoji106]

Napalm

After less than 24 hours, I was contacted by TruckLite and told my replacement shipped today. Although I've seen it said, and I believe, the best customer service is the one you don't need, I'm pretty impressed at this point. [emoji106]

Great to see that TL is standing behind their product and honoring the warranty. And people wonder why we buy quality American made parts...

USMC Wrangler

My replacement light is "out for delivery" today. It won't get here until I leave for work this afternoon. Hopefully my local United Package Smashers doesn't crush it like previous deliveries in the past couple months.

2Cross

Caught the Bug
My replacement light is "out for delivery" today. It won't get here until I leave for work this afternoon. Hopefully my local United Package Smashers doesn't crush it like previous deliveries in the past couple months.

Good news. I've had one of my trucklites go bad too.

Still waiting for the fender chop [emoji106]

USMC Wrangler

I guess it's the "Super Stocker" build

Still waiting for the fender chop [emoji106]

Me too! And more time on the bumper, and re-clock my height adjustment lever, and... [emoji16]

Little league is almost over. As much as I enjoy it, I am also looking forward to it ending.

USMC Wrangler

It's been at a standstill for a couple weeks between work and activities for the kids. Things are winding down with all that so I hope to get it back going soon.

Last thing I was working on was adding notches for using a Hi-Lift (as an absolute last resort). Like this...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463090708.965557.jpg

USMC Wrangler

Broke the standstill on the bumper today after my sons early morning baseball game. (Exciting side note: he pitched for the first time today and struck out the last and only batter he faced!!! Proud papa here!!!)

Ok, so I finished up the welds on the Hi-Lift notches, inside and out. I also got the top side/angled pieces cut and welded on.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463269944.713966.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463269960.636103.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463269978.180800.jpg

There is a slight possibility that I may get some more time tomorrow.

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Broke the standstill on the bumper today after my sons early morning baseball game. (Exciting side note: he pitched for the first time today and struck out the last and only batter he faced!!! Proud papa here!!!)

Ok, so I finished up the welds on the Hi-Lift notches, inside and out. I also got the top side/angled pieces cut and welded on.
here is a slight possibility that I may get some more time tomorrow.

Nice. Reminds of when I was a welder's helper.

Top Bottom