I just bought a 2016 Hydro Blue JKU! OIIIIIIIO

Sinsitizen

Welcome from Las Vegas. I can tell by your post you are stoked to own a JK. I am currently saving to get a set of 35 tires and then I'll build around them to get it how I like.

JeepJeep75

Congratulations on your new jeep!! I love that Hydro Blue color!!! Read up on lift options, there are tons!!! And remember, Just Empty Every Pocket! [emoji6][emoji106]

Everyone here is so awesome I just love it!!! Jeeps rule!!
OIIIIIIIO

I am going to install a rubicon express 3.5 inch lift kit with 35 inch BFGoodrich mud terrain TAKM2 tires [emoji106]
EXCITED
OIIIIIIIO

JeepJeep75

Everyone here is so awesome I just love it!!! Jeeps rule!!
OIIIIIIIO

I am going to install a rubicon express 3.5 inch lift kit with 35 inch BFGoodrich mud terrain TAKM2 tires [emoji106]
EXCITED
OIIIIIIIO

You should research the RE lift a bit more. If your on a budget, save a little longer to get a better lift. It'll just cost you more later when you want to upgrade anyways. It took me a year and a half to decide, research, procrastinate, and waffle back and forth. I went with the EVO Enforcer. I'm half way through installing it now. It is a very complete and thoroughly engineered lift.

Andy5160

Hooked
What are down sides on RE lifts ? Did my home work over a year and finally got it installed myself.
What did i miss? As far as i saw you can upgrade going forward no issues not just with RE parts

Top Bottom