I love being topless

topless and doorless, the only way to be!!! top been off from the day it came home! then got my mirrors and the doors joined the roof in the garage! :)

The Rampage quick detachable mirror are back ordered and the weather is to nice here in SoCal. (70 and partly cloudy) I got a blind spot mirror kit from Pep Boys and I used a 2 inch 5/16 bolt. but I recommend a 3 inch, just so you get a little more thread to work with. Flat and lock washers as well. It vibrates a little.

What bikini top is that? Do you like it? Ive been looking at purchasing one but find so many mixed reviews on various brands.

I'm in N.Y. jeeps an 08 the roof and doors came off the day she came home! spring, summer, winter, fall don't matter! she's my dd

I love it out here in the memphis area when it finally warms up by the time i leave school at 2. For the past week it's been in the 60s and up and this week and it's the same thing and hopefully it'll stay like that until next fall and winter. I'm starting to hate being doorless and topless in the mornings though because on the way to school at 6:30 in the morning it's anywhere between the mid 30s to low 50s and i'm always freezing my ass off

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good thing though that in 30 days or less it will be hot enough in the morning. Something to look forward too.

Putting those doors back on sure is a pain in the ass though so whenever i take 'em off they stay off for a while

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I can't wait to just drive my Jeep, and the Top will be off. So I need to be going to the beach with it and enjoying the outdoors

I've been top down all week and loving it! Well except for the pollen I have to clean up. Oh well, It's a Jeep!:thumb:

Top Bottom