I need to see beadlocks please! !!!

BBG

I'm trying to decide on a set of beadlocks for "GREY GOOSE " having a hard time with it let's see some rigs with different style and color beadlock wheels on jk's please.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
The best IMHO are the ATX slabs. They have a thick 3/4" ring, recessed bolts and you can get the rings powder coated to color match or rattle can them yourself. They have 3.5" backspacing in case you want to run coilovers.

Oh did I mention they look badass?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386738299.993662.jpg

CaliCrusher

I'm trying to decide on a set of beadlocks for "GREY GOOSE " having a hard time with it let's see some rigs with different style and color beadlock wheels on jk's please.

Did you check out trail bud's spyderlocks this weekend at the newbie run? Those are what I would probably get when I upgrade.

Rccrwlr

It was either that or red and as you can see I'd rather have purple. It's the color of royalty. And I am a French model.

:cheesy:

hdawgn40
Check out the old steel wheel with self tapping screws. That's always a good one!

--Rccrwlr

bl17z90

I am pretty sure the Spyderlocks are made by ATX. But I could be totally wrong about that.

Hutchinson makes a good beadlock as well but they are on the pricey side. And when I say that I mean pricey even for beadlocks. :eek:

GCM 2

I am pretty sure the Spyderlocks are made by ATX. But I could be totally wrong about that.

Nope, you are correct! Spyderlocks and Slabs are the same wheel, only difference would be the rings. Slabs do not use the extra webbing on the ring like the Spyderlocks. I believe when Wayoflife ran the Spyderlocks on Moby, he mentioned that the Spyder ring would occassionally get bent from rock hits and cause balancing issues for the wheel/tire combo. I could be wrong though :thinking:

bl17z90

Nope, you are correct! Spyderlocks and Slabs are the same wheel, only difference would be the rings. Slabs do not use the extra webbing on the ring like the Spyderlocks. I believe when Wayoflife ran the Spyderlocks on Moby, he mentioned that the Spyder ring would occassionally get bent from rock hits and cause balancing issues for the wheel/tire combo. I could be wrong though :thinking:

I'd be a little bit concerned with it getting caught on something. Like a root sticking out of the ground.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Walker Evans here, recently dipped the centers to black

Attachments

• image-2924489648.jpg
    image-2924489648.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 404
  • image-2644135455.jpg
    image-2644135455.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 414
  • image-2532463825.jpg
    image-2532463825.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:

BBG

Yeah I'm on the good-ole "if you spend too much money you'll get slapped up side the head budget"........

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I looked at the ATX Slab wheel next to a Spyderlock wheel side by side in the showroom of Morris4x4 and they are one in the same......the ONLY difference I saw was the center caps had different logos and the rings were different........literally the same wheel.

Woodrow:beer:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Yeah I'm on the good-ole "if you spend too much money you'll get slapped up side the head budget"........

i would look around for used then, i lucked out with my set being brand new but the guy didnt want them or something so I got a decent deal on them. I ended up saving around 600.

Top Bottom