IE/ So Cal meet and greet

Broncorider

I new to the forum and really don't know any of you guy and gals out there. hopefully there are a few more like me out there too. was thinking maybe we could have a meet and greet before or after the 4th of July. location unknown but we can bang that out later. Tell me what ya,ll think!!:beer:

Jk909

I new to the forum and really don't know any of you guy and gals out there. hopefully there are a few more like me out there too. was thinking maybe we could have a meet and greet before or after the 4th of July. location unknown but we can bang that out later. Tell me what ya,ll think!!:beer:

Sounds good to me man. I've been on here for a while but never had a chance to meet up with anybody.

JKStair

Bummer, I'd be in but we're gonna be outta town from 07/02 - 07/14. If you do another later in the month let me know, I'd be in...

Last edited:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I'll follow along to see what day you guys end up picking. I am in San Dimas so IE isn't that far from me unless you guys end up in Riverside/Mo Val area.

dillard09

I could be down if its after the 8th. Im off from 8th to the 22nd. I haven't meet anyone as well. Maybe even a trail run somewhere would be sweet. I haven't yet got to get Ole Betsy out and stretch her legs after the DTD. Hash out that date and I could be in.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I put together an IE Suds and Grub not too long ago here in North Fontana. Perhaps its time for another.....:yup::clap2:

jesse3638

Hooked
I put together an IE Suds and Grub not too long ago here in North Fontana. Perhaps its time for another.....:yup::clap2:

Do it! There is a new brewery here in Hesperia, Desert Barn Brewery. Heard great things about it but have yet to go. Maybe that could be a good new venue...;). They have a facebook page if you want to look at them. I'm in no way affiliated or trying to promote their business.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Do it! There is a new brewery here in Hesperia, Desert Barn Brewery. Heard great things about it but have yet to go. Maybe that could be a good new venue...;). They have a facebook page if you want to look at them. I'm in no way affiliated or trying to promote their business.

The 15 north of Devore is a mess, I try to stay away especially after visiting a brewery ;)

I will find something agreeable with a big lot. Round table pizza had cold beer a private room and lots of parking, but a venue change could be a good thing. :yup: Then of course anybody can put one of these together if they'd like.

Jk909

The 15 north of Devore is a mess, I try to stay away especially after visiting a brewery ;)

I will find something agreeable with a big lot. Round table pizza had cold beer a private room and lots of parking, but a venue change could be a good thing. :yup: Then of course anybody can put one of these together if they'd like.

You're the pro frank. I missed the last one and you had a good turn out so whatever you think is best man

jesse3638

Hooked

OK Wednesday night my place. Big yard, lots of parking, indoor and out door seating, (Smoking way in the back..haha), free tool and garage use if the need to wrench on or cut something off becomes apparent, and free board if too much beer has been consumed. Bev-Mo is on the way so grab your favorite brew to share with others. Anyone interested?

Top Bottom