I'll just put this right here.

Must ask what are you doing? Looks like fun.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pretty sure it looks like he is making room for the smittybuilt oversize blinker fluid reservoir. I've been waiting for mine in the mail... It's a fairly involved process, but definitely worth the $89.99 I found mine on amazon, it was a little more than eBay, but I have amazon prime so I saved on shipping.

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Pretty sure it looks like he is making room for the smittybuilt oversize blinker fluid reservoir. I've been waiting for mine in the mail... It's a fairly involved process, but definitely worth the $89.99 I found mine on amazon, it was a little more than eBay, but I have amazon prime so I saved on shipping.

Groovy! High speed low drag?
Come in chrome?
Pictures please! :clap2:

Groovy! High speed low drag?
Come in chrome?
Pictures please! :clap2:

The old reservoir Is way too small and hangs down too low.... You either have to put a skid on it or relocate it to prevent getting a hole ripped into it... That's where smittybuilt is way ahead of their competition, This relocation/oversize reservoir kit solves all your blinker fluid woes. A must do for any new off-roader. Sure beats checking the blinker fluid all the time! I'm also going to be using the good blinker fluid this time... Mopar uses terrible stuff! I prefer the good motul
rbf-600
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383577236.679690.jpg

The old reservoir Is way too small and hangs down too low.... You either have to put a skid on it or relocate it to prevent getting a hole ripped into it... That's where smittybuilt is way ahead of their competition, This relocation/oversize reservoir kit solves all your blinker fluid woes. A must do for any new off-roader. Sure beats checking the blinker fluid all the time! I'm also going to be using the good blinker fluid this time... Mopar uses terrible stuff! I prefer the good motul
rbf-600
View attachment 55502

Classic!
Probably work on my muffler bearings as well, right?

Classic!
Probably work on my muffler bearings as well, right?

Actually, when I upgraded to the banks exhaust I thought I'd take a look at my old muffler bearings... Surprisingly good condition for being the stock muffler!ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383578702.044845.jpg

More expensive than I thought! That is why I'm stuck doing it. Plus side to it is that I get to install a full cage at the same time. Well that and when it's done I'll have almost 400 hp.

More expensive than I thought! That is why I'm stuck doing it. Plus side to it is that I get to install a full cage at the same time. Well that and when it's done I'll have almost 400 hp.

So you're swapping hamsters for horses? Very nice!!! Just remember, horses usually eat more than hamsters, but they're way more fun to ride

Top Bottom